Chapter Thirty-Nine: Ski Trip Ahead

(Classified N.E.S.T Headquarters)
(Washington, D.C.)

The 'Department of Health and Human Services' building in Washington, D.C. may look like that of an ordinary and abandoned building to the regular human being, but to those within the United States Government, it's the brand-new and state-of-the-art N.E.S.T HQ.

Following the defeat of 'The Fallen' in Egypt, N.E.S.T began deploying Energon detectors all around the globe. With a distinct lack of Decepticons to fight, they began to get involved in policing human affairs, such as disabling and shutting down illegal nuclear facilities in the Middle East.

Within the confines of the new base, Autobots and soldiers were arriving, all of them preparing for some training or to get some tuneups, new weapons and gear, along with having the chance to talk amongst one another after the mission. After Director Galloway had been removed from being the appointed liaison, it was decided Braedey Martin is to be the new liaison for the Autobots, and he can vouch for them. In addition, a similar base of operations had been set up in Coolsville in case of emergencies, and acts as a second Iacon.

"All arriving Autobots, in par, training and debriefing in fifteen minutes

"All arriving Autobots, in par, training and debriefing in fifteen minutes." The voice of one of the N.E.S.T workers rang out loud and clear through the P.A system headquarters. "Dino, report to bay twenty-three." A red Ferrari 458 Italia pulled to a stop at one of the bays. "Sideswipe, bay thirty-seven for weapon assessment." Sideswipe's Chevrolet Corvette concept car rolled up to a stop in the other bay.

"Great job out there, boys." Kento called, who's assisting with upgrades and modifications for some 'Bots and machinery. "Okay. Let's get you checked out and see what need tuning up."

"I could use some new rims." Sideswipe commented. "These ones might just need a makeover."

Kento just laughed. "You're just fine, mate."

With Major Lennox, he pulled up on his motorcycle, and as he was getting his biker gear off, a group of what looked to be official men and women in black suits walked into the facility. The lead blonde of the group looked to be around her late 40's, wearing glasses over her eyes, and looked rather strict.

"All right, guys. This is how you do a Decepticon head kill shot." Two soldiers fell from Bumblebee's shoulders, and aimed their unloaded guns at his head.

Moka was watching the yellow/black scout nearby, since she wished to see the new base, and it was per request from Braedey. She then turned her attention from Bumblebee, to Lennox and the blonde women as they passed her. 'I wonder who she is?' Moka thought to herself.

"C.I.A is up my ass about this mystery raid in the Middle East. So, it's time to come clean. Was your unit involved?" Director Charlotte Mearing interrogated Lennox, as they walked down the length of N.E.S.T headquarters.