Chapter Six: Wolf VS Predacon

(The Next Day)
(Youkai Game Field)

After school, the girls went to the field to watch Braedey play some soccer... with himself. It wasn't so hard once he changed into the cute looking form known as Sparkshot. They all looked identical and there were 10 of them, 5 on each side. Luckily, coloured tank tops made sure that the clones could tell which was on which side.

Sparkshot is a small Cybertronian, a Mini-Con of some kind. The Mini-Con appeared to be half a foot in height, almost the size of a baby, resembling a battery of sorts, was black and blue, with a plus and minus symbol on its back (+ and -), similar to that of a battery, and a lightning bolt on the chest. It has pointy legs, and have three fingers on each hand. Finally, the Transformatrix dial is on the chest.

"Block him!" One of the Sparkshots shouted as another one of them got the ball closer to the net

"I got him!" The goalie called as he prepared himself.

"Try to catch this!" The Sparkshot with the ball grinned, as he kicked the ball as hard as he could. The goalie couldn't get to it in time and the goal was made.

"GOOOOAAALLLL!" The kicker Sparkshot and his team cheered as they crowded together in celebration.

"Yahoohoo! Go Braedey! All of you!" Kurumu smiled as she waved her arms.

"Um... which one are we cheering for?" Moka asked in confusion. All the Sparkshots looked alike to her, so she wasn't sure who to cheer for. The coloured tank tops, which were red and blue, did help matters, but it was hard to distinguish the original with the others.

After the small game was done, Moka had met up with Braedey once he had changed back to human form. She acted rather shy around him, as she asked. "Um, Braedey? Can I... suck your blood?" But before he could answer her, she had run up to him and locked him in a gentle embrace.

"Um, Moka, could you...? Ack!" Braedey started to protest, but it was too late. She sank her fangs into his neck, drawing out a little blood from it.

After she was done, she pulled away, cupping her face, as she blushed crimson. "Wow, Braedey. As always, your blood so so yummy. I think I'm hooked on it."

Braedey groaned, feeling a bit drained than normal. "Yeah, maybe the story to write once we join the Newspaper Club is American Exchange student dies of Anemia."

"Braedey!" Kurumu called out, as she pounced at him, getting him in another face/chest press, as she clung to him. "Today's the first day we all join in the Newspaper Club. And I'm so happy that I get to be in it with you!" She cradled his head to her bosom, like a loving mother. Though, in her case, this was more of a smothering than a sigh of affection.

As Braedey proved it when his muffling pleas kept going unheard of. 'Mmmm... AAAHH! NEED AIR!'

"That's unfair, Kurumu! Stop it." Yukari appeared and pleaded. "I joined the club, too. So give me a chance with Braedey!" She countered and ran up, attempting to glomp Braedey.