Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Apocalypse Begins

Earth. And Cybertron.
The birthplaces of the human race, and the Transformer race.

Two species much like one another.
Capable of great compassion...
...and of great violence.

For in our quest to bring the two worlds together, a deeper and darker relevation dawns.

Both worlds.... will be destroyed.

~*~*~
(Boy's Dorm)
(Braedey's Room)

Braedey Martin screamed as he bolted upright from his sleep, and held the bed covers, while sweat was padding his skin all over his body, making his clothes cling to his body. He breathed heavily in deep pants, before he breathed a heavy sigh and began to relax a little. "It was only a dream." He sighed in relief.

However, Braedey looked down on his bed for a moment, remembering the dream that he just had. It seemed so dark and so sinister, that it made Youkai Academy, all monsters, even the most vicious, look like it'll nothing but stuffed toys and playthings. He shivered at the thought, but there was one thing that stood out from the dream: two vicious and malevolent luminescent red optics shining out from the darkness.

"Having a rough night, pal?" Braedey looked over to the dorm window, and saw Kento sitting on the ledge of the window. "You look like Jack Skellington had just spooked you in your sleep."

"Actually, it was much worse than that." Braedey sighed, then got out of bed to stretch his arms and legs.

"What do you mean?" Kento asked.

Braedey stood still for a moment, thinking of what to say to his close friend. He wasn't sure how to do it, but soon sighed. "I saw... something in my sleep." He started slowly, as Kento now sat down on the bed. "I could see... Earth being destroyed, and an evil and strange-looking device was firing some kind of beam up into space; it had struck Cybertron, and it was trying to draw it into Earth like a magnet." He then turned to Kento, as a haunted look appeared in his eyes. It was something Kento has never seen before. "You... Everyone... even Moka... and this planet died, leaving me alone to face against Decepticons, but..." He started to shake in his footsteps. "I was fighting something that was far too strong to stop."

Kento was getting concerned about this. He was thinking about something that could happen. "Braedey." He stood up, and gently held the brunette's shoulders, making him look at the red-eye boy. "What did you fight against, and what did it look like?" He asked slowly in a calm and gentle voice.

Braedey took a few small breaths, calming himself down, and sighed. He then looked at Kento, and took a deep breath. "His name is..." He paused for a short moment. "...'The Fallen'."

Kento's eyes opened wide in shock. 'What?!' He screamed in his head, stepping back. 'The Fallen?!' He held Braedey's shoulders tighter, making him wince a little. "Are you sure that is what you saw in your sleep?"

"Yes." Braedey nodded hesitantly. "He threatened to destroy my world and the Autobot's home world, too." Kento sat down on the bed, and held his forehead. Braedey sat down next to him, looking at him in concern and confusion. "What could this mean?" He asks innocently.

Kento turned to Braedey with a sharpened look. "Has Optimus Prime ever told you about the Thirteen?" He asked immediately.

"No." Braedey shook his head, then saw Kento get out a weird looking remote control. It was a Groundbridge remote control device. It was rudimentary and crude in design, but amazingly, it functions. "W-What are you doing?"