Bucky Barnes x Reader

Dedicated to marvelxlover15

Up next: Peter Parker x Reader

Later: Victor Creed x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Why was it so hard for me to tell if Bucky liked me or not? I could just walk up to him and ask him, but it was never that easy. Well, at least for me it was never that easy. It didn't make it any easier that Bucky kept to himself most of the time.
  Bucky wasn't very talkative, and I had a hard time reading him 99% of the time. I wasn't even sure about the 1% of the time that I thought I could read him, because it could've just been my imagination.

  However, when I had asked Bucky before he left to go on a mission to borrow his hoodie, he nodded. I was positive that he was nodding to me, so I walked into his room and grabbed the hoodie that was on the chair beside his bed.
  I carefully put on the hoodie, then I turned to leave out of Bucky's room. However, there Bucky stood in the doorway smirking at me.

  I blushed and said,"Um, hi, Bucky! Don't worry. I'm leaving out of your room right now."

  Bucky put his arm out and just looked at me.

  He asked me,"Were you cold, Y/N?"

  I nodded saying,"Yes, I get cold easily, and I didn't want to bother anyone else."

  Bucky said,"You can keep the hoodie."

  My eyes widened, before I said,"Thanks. Are you sure?"

  Bucky nodded, before he sent me a smile saying,"I don't want you to be cold, Y/N. Keep the hoodie. I'll be all right."

  I quickly placed a kiss on Bucky's cheek before I said,"I'm going to go now. Thanks again for the hoodie."

  Bucky grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes saying,"Please stay. I really like you, Y/N."

  I nodded saying,"I really like you too, Bucky. I'll stay."

  Bucky smiled warmly at me, and then he quickly pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him and sat down before he sat down in another chair beside the one I was sitting in. It was very quiet, yet it didn't bother me.

  Bucky said,"I'm sorry if I scared you."

  I said,"It's okay. I just thought that you were on a mission."

  Bucky shook his head saying,"I've been with Steve. I just came to my room, because I was trying to work up the courage to ask you if you wanted to go see a movie with me this weekend?"

  Bucky refused to look at me, and I rested my hand on his face saying,"Bucky, you don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that. I'd love to go see a movie with you this weekend."

  Bucky said,"Really?"

  I nodded saying,"Really. Bucky?"

  "Yes, Y/N?"

  "Can you remind me that I didn't just imagine all of this tomorrow?"

  Bucky chuckled, but he said,"I'll remind you tomorrow, Y/N. Can I have my hoodie back?"

  "Really?"

  "No, Y/N, you can keep it. I told you you could keep it."