Thor x Reader

Up next: Deadpool x Reader

Later: Avengers x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I had no idea where Thor was, but I had to break the news to him. We would no longer be expecting a baby boy, because I had had a miscarriage. I knew I was tired and on the break of crying, but I knew Thor had to be around here somewhere.
  I asked the guards and even they hadn't seen Thor, but maybe Loki knew where his brother was.

  I knocked on Loki's door and he said,"Brother, I'm not interested in talking to you. Go talk to your wife, Y/N. I don't even know why she agreed to be with you."

  I said,"Loki? It's me, Y/N. Can I ask you something?"

  Loki unlocked the door and then opened it.

  He said,"Sorry, darling. I thought you were Thor. What can I do for you?"

  I asked him,"Did you hear what happened?"

  A puzzled look came across Loki's face and he said,"I don't know what you're talking about, Y/N. What happened?"

  I rested my hands on my stomach and admitted to him,"I lost the baby. I've been looking around for Thor to tell him, but I..I can't find him."

  Loki just nodded and let me come inside.

  I sat down in one of his chairs and Loki said,"I'll go find him for you. I'm sorry, Y/N. I knew how important the baby was to you. I'll be right back."

  I nodded and Loki sent me a smile before he left out of the room. I played with my fingers and tried to figure out what went wrong. Everything seemed fine yesterday. I had hoped this was some bad dream, but it wasn't.

  Loki returned with Thor beside him. Thor smiled at seeing me and rushed to me.

  He picked me up and twirled me around saying,"I've missed you. How's the little one?"

  I bit my lip and looked over at Loki. Loki nodded and left to give Thor and I some time alone.

  I looked back at Thor and Thor said,"Y/N?"

  Tears formed in my eyes and I said,"Thor, I..I lost the baby. I'm sorry. I know how happy you were, but there was nothing they could do. I'm really sorry."

  Tears fell down Thor's face and he slowly rested both of his hands on my stomach. Instead of saying anything, he just got down on his knees and began to cry. I felt even worse at seeing him like this.
  Then, Thor wrapped his arms around me. I got down on my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck. Thor and I held each other for a very long time.

  When Thor and I finally got up, I wiped the rest of his tears and said,"It'll be okay. We'll find a way to get through this. Asgard still needs us."

  Thor led me to our room and I laid down in his arms.

  He held me and said,"It's not your fault. I'm not going to leave you. You're still here with me, and I'm glad you're still here."

  I looked up at him and kissed his jaw saying,"I'm glad I'm still alive, too. Maybe we can try again we're both ready."

  "Okay."