Stephen Strange x Reader

Dedicated to LintaAM

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! I hope you all stay safe and be with the ones you love and hold dear! If you don't have anyone to spend this week with, I give the comfort of this Stephen Strange x Reader!

Up next: Thor x Reader

Later: Deadpool x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  This was my chance. This was my chance to be bold and to go after whom I wanted to be with. That man for me was Stephen Strange. I really liked him, but I feared that maybe I wasn't mature enough for Stephen.
  I mean, Stephen had been through so much and he had literally saved many people. I was just a woman who always ended up with the worst guys ever, yet my most recent relationship was the worst one of them all. It took me so long to leave him, but because I didn't know the strength I had.

  I was finally in a good place now, and I was ready for a good relationship. I had faith that things would work out for me, and that was my motivation.
  Stephen would be here any minute and I was going to tell him how I felt. I could do this. I had the courage to be honest with Stephen and let him know what was up.

  Stephen made it to the table and smiled at me saying,"Hi, Y/N. Sorry I'm late. What did you wish to speak about?"

  After Strange took his seat, I said,"First, I really appreciate you actually showing up. I'm used to guys just saying they'll be here and then not showing up. Not that all guys do that, but just the ones I chose to be with. Second, I won't take up too much of your time. Third, I really like you, Strange, and I would like to get to know you more. Are you seeing anyone?"

  Stephen looked like he was trying to read me, but he said,"I'm not seeing anyone, and I like you too, Y/N. I would also like to get to know you more as well. I think this would be the perfect setting for the two of us. We're already here, so why don't we start now?"

  I wasn't expecting that at all, but I sat up and said,"O..Of course. You're right. Now is good."

  Stephen nodded to me and the waiter walked over. He introduced himself to us, then Stephen and I just went ahead and told the waiter what we wanted to drink and to eat.

  As we waited, I asked Stephen,"Are you sure you didn't have something else to do?"

  Stephen nodded and said,"Even if I had something else to do, Y/N, I would find someone else who could step in for me. I wouldn't miss out on an opportunity like this. This feels nice being able to spend time with you. I'm looking forward to getting to hear and learn more about you. I will try to tell you as much as you want to know about myself as well. You have my word."

  I felt real good about how this was going to go, yet I had to ask Strange something else.

  "Strange, do I seem immature to you?"

  Stephen chuckled and said,"No, of course you don't. I knew you were going to ask me something like that. Y/N, you're the one of the most mature women I've ever met. You've come a long way from where you were at before. You're far from immature."