Doctor Doom x Reader

Up next: Alex Summers x Reader

Later: Bucky Barnes x Reader Part 1

   Y/N'S POV

  Something was going on with D. By D, I meant Victor von Doom, my best friend and husband of 5 years. He just wasn't himself right now, which one or two heroes would be relieved to hear right about now, but I wasn't relieved at all. I was concerned.
  Honestly, I didn't know whether this was one of those situations where it was best to just leave Victor alone or to at least attempt to comfort him. I did know that I couldn't stand to see him this way for too much longer.

  I walked up to Victor and leaned on his shoulder saying,"Victor, what can I do? Do you want me to scream at someone for you? Do you want me to track someone down and bring them here to you? Victor, just tell me what I can do for you."

  Victor just remained still as he said to me,"I love you, Y/N."

  I frowned but said to him,"I love you, too, Victor. Do you mind if I sit in here with you for an hour or two?"

  Victor shook his head and looked back at the large screen that was in front of him. I brought a chair over and sat down in it.

  Victor said to me,"Y/N, you're not happy here. I'm not doing enough for you."

  Immediately, I walked up to Victor and held his arm saying,"D, I love that you always want to take care of me. I really love that about you, but you don't need to doubt whether you're doing enough for me or not. You are doing enough. It's just going to take some time for me to adjust with everything that's been going on lately."

  Victor rubbed my arm as he asked me,"I'm doing enough for you, Y/N?"

  I nodded and said,"You are. That's what's been bothering you, Victor?"

  He shook his head saying,"No. It's not important, Y/N. It's late."

  I rolled my eyes, then I stopped Victor from rubbing my arm any longer. I forced him to sit down and sat down in his lap. I leaned back against him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

  Victor said,"Y/N, I'm-"

  I cut him off,"No, D, you need this. Whatever you were doing before can wait until I allow you to get up. Do you understand me, Victor?"

  Victor slowly relaxed and nodded saying,"I understand you, Y/N."

  I smiled and kissed his cheek saying,"Good. I miss you holding me like this. I hate to ask you this, Victor, but do you think that you could hold me like this as much as you used to?"

  Victor looked down at me and said,"I will, Y/N. I promise. I've missed holding you. I'm sorry."

  I shook my head saying,"No, it's all right. I didn't say that to make you feel bad or anything. I said it to make sure that I get it from now on."

  Victor laughed, but he kissed my cheek saying,"You'll get it, Y/N, but you must compliment me like you used to and come to me whenever you may need me for anything. Will you do those things for me, Y/N?"

  I admired Victor's face as I said to him,"I will do those things for you, D. Now, what's been bothering you lately, D?"

  Victor kissed my cheek a second time and said to me,"We just discussed it, Y/N. I would like to feel more loved by you. I will need it."

  I rested my hand on his cheek saying,"I'll make sure to deliver, then. Victor, please don't be afraid to just walk up to me and tell me whenever you really just want something like a kiss, a hug, for me to make you laugh, or even just someone to listen to you whenever you may want to rant about something or someone. We're married, remember? I can take care of your needs, too."

  Victor smiled warmly at me saying,"Thank you, Y/N."