Wade Wilson x Reader

Up next: Harley Keener x Reader

Later: Clint Barton x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Wade getting himself shot several different times in several different places and bleeding all over our carpet every other day was getting old. He was doing too much. I needed him to just sit down and watch t.v. or something.

  Wade smirked at me and asked me,"What are you thinking about, Mrs. Wilson?"

  I said,"I'm thinking about the blood that you keep leaving for me to clean up every other day, Mr. Wilson."

  Wade looked down at the blood that was currently dripping from his sword onto the carpet, then he said to me,"Don't be that way, Mrs. Wilson. It gives you something to do every other day. You don't do anything anyway."

  I shook my head and said,"Wade, please go handle that. I can't see what's happening. I'm missing my show!"

  Wade pouted and said,"You're not going to help me out?"

  I asked Wade,"Are you going to stop getting shot every other day?"

  Wade said,"No, I'm not. You're just jealous, Y/N."

  I chuckled but said to him,"Why would I be jealous of that, Wilson? I'm good."

  Wade let out a very dramatic sigh, then he walked up to our bedroom. After two minutes had passed by, Wade was back downstairs cleaning up his own blood.

  I asked Wade,"What happened while you were upstairs?"

  Wade said,"I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

  I said,"I knew you'd be fine, Wade. Your healing factor's pretty useful."

  Wade smiled at me and finished cleaning the carpet.

  He sat down on the couch beside me and asked me,"What are we watching?"

  I noticed Wade slowly reaching for the television remote, but I reached to get the remote first and Wade pinned me down.

  I groaned saying,"Wade, please don't turn my show off! It's almost over."

  Wade asked me,"Do you think that you're just going to lose me or something? Is that why you're always about to rip my head off every single time I come home?"

  I tried to break free to get to the remote, but Wade softly said to me,"Mrs. Wilson...."

  I looked Wade in the eyes and nodded saying,"I do get scared that you're not going to come back home one day. What if your healing factor wears off one day? What if I don't get to bother you anymore?"

  Wade kissed my forehead and said to me,"You'll always bother me, Mrs. Wilson. You'll always bother me, but you won't lose me. You'll never be able to get rid of me. Never."

  I said,"Never?"

  Wade said,"Never."

  I frowned and said,"Wait a minute. Did you just say that I'll always bother you? What did you mean by that?"

  Wade laughed but said to me,"I didn't mean anything by it."

  I shook my head and asked Wade,"Baby, will you let me get up now?"

  Wade let me get up and pulled me into his arms.

  Wade handed me the remote and told me,"I'll try not to get shot so often, Mrs. Wilson. I'll try not to."

  I kissed his cheek and gave him the remote saying,"Thank you, Wade. You can turn to something else."

  Wade asked me,"Are you sure about this, Mrs. Wilson?"

  I said,"I'm sure. Don't make me regret it, Wade. Turn to something good."

  The second Wade turned to something else, I said,"I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that."