Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2

Start from the beginning

00:20 - 00:27 - Braedey stands alongside Kento and Jento, the three of them looking forward to something ahead of them, then the two hold their left fists up into the air, the Transformatrix flashing blue.

00:27 - 00:31 - Braedey, Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Kento, Jento, Taylor, Nathaniel, Kokoa, Mariah, Yuki, Jessie, and Rex all march forward, all of them staring in determination at something in front of them, all of them ready for battle.

00:31 - 00:34 - A horde of Terrorcons suddenly attack. A blood splatter crosses the screen, as Moka-sama's red eyes widen in horror, whilst there's what could be a tear in her left eye.

00:34 - 00:41 - Kento and Jento are back-to-back with the Terrorcons around them, as they try to take them down. The two nod to each other, then they both unleash a powerful blast of energy, illuminating the sky above them, and decimating all around them.

00:42 - 00:45 - All of Braedey's allies stand behind him, as the camera rolls up to reveal each and every one of his transformations, along with his Vampire form next to him.

46:00 - 00:49 - A fleet of over a thousand demonic ships float up in the sky, as an even larger one in dark purple and rustic gold taking the front, the flagship, passes by over the city of Coolsville.

00:50 - 00:53 - A large spiky broad-shouldered form with dark purple optics and two large horns on either wide of his helm glare down at Braedey and his team, as the brunette's body tenses up.

00:53 - 00:59: Braedey, in Vampire Mode, Moka-sama, Jessie, her hands covered in Energon, Rex, his hands in red armour and morphed into large spiked hammers, Chika, with her blood-stained katana, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, Nathaniel and Luna, alongside Kokoa and Kou, all charge forward, each of them kicking, punching, slicing apart, slamming down, and ripping apart the Terrorcons around them, as they charge towards their intended target.

1:00 - 1:06 - The scene changes to reveal Braedey getting to his feet, wiping some blood off his face, then his blue eyes go red, as he glares at the flagship, as it lowers down to a large park in the middle of the city.

1:06 - 1:10 - The next scene looks to the top deck of the flagship, where Braedey is battling against Unicron, switching between Bumblebee, Grimlock, Freezerburn, Energon, in that order, the two combatants trading punches, kicks, laser blasts, quick strikes and fast jabs, the two of them glaring venomously at one another.

1:11 - 1:17 - Jessie and Rex hold hands, look to each other, and charge at Starscream trying to leave. Moka-sama and Akasha both tear apart a Terrorcon to its basic parts, as two other vampires destroy another Terrorcon before it could even get to them. Kurumu and Taylor tear their claws along the sides of the ships, making them fall out of the sky and crash to the ground in humungous conflagrations, fortunately, outside the city.

1:17 - 1:20 - Braedey, Moka-sama, Kokoa, Akasha, along with the two vampires, all stare at Unicron before them, Braedey still in vampire Mode, but as he does so, a red aura of energy surrounds his body, as his teeth shine brightly like two stars on a black inky sky, as laser blasts cross the skies and the ground around them all.

1:20 - 1:29 - Unicron and Braedey charge forward at one another, the former with his right fist raised up, glowing in purple energy, whilst the latter swings his left leg around, his boy still engulfed in the red aura. The two collide leg and fist at once, as a white light engulfs the two, then the screen goes to black.

(End Intro)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(Present)
(Warehouse Remains)

(End Intro)~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~(Present)(Warehouse Remains)