I got up and patted his back. "It's fine. I'm not looking for you for a bad reason." In fear of my hand, he started to hold the broom he had with all five fingers for it to disintegrate. "Dammit!" Kurogiri, do we have a spare?" "In the closet. It's kinda something I'm used to." I sat back at the bar before Kurogiri gave me the coffee. "Thanks." I took a sip before continuing. "I'm going to be straight to the point, I need you both to join a group I'm part of." "You don't want us stranger. We're just a bunch of nobodies that nobody wants." Shigaraki kept sweeping with his head down. "Who wants a person who can't even touch something without fear of it falling to pieces and a walking corpse?"

I took a deep sigh before saying a name. "Hisashi Midoriya wanted you. Along with his son." This peeked both their interests. "Here's the thing, your an outcast because your grandmother was a very dangerous villain. Things didn't get better when it was revealed you had a very dangerous quirk and killed your family by accident." I turned to my old friend. "Your also a failed experiment to try and give people that didn't get the chance to do enough good for themselves a second chance at life. Unfortunately, you can't remember anything of your prior life without suffering from severe pain. My companion wants help from you both, nobodies or not."

Things were silent until Shigaraki spoke up. "I heard AFO died. Is that true?" "...I'm not happy about it myself, but yeah." "....He's the only person that cared about me. If he thinks I'm of any use, then I'm willing to help anyway I can. It's like he said when he helped me, 'I want to help because it's the right thing to do'. So I'll help because of that as well." "Agreed. Though the final result was not  successful, he wanted to help me and still tried to help me when it failed. I owe him this much." "Alright, follow me then. I'll lead you to a rendezvous point."

Kendo POV:

I found myself going after a guy that went by the name Magna. With some luck, I was also able to find him talking with an info broker by the name of Giren. "Excuse me you two, but I'm looking for a Kenji Hikiishi and a Kageru Okuta." "You found them darling, but do you mind just calling me Magna. It doesn't suit well with my womanly heart." "Uhh, ok. Sorry if I gave a wrong first impression." I bowed to them with Giren starting first. "So what can we do for you?" "My friend is putting together a team and wants you both to join it." They looked at me like I said something stupid before Magna spoke up.

"You realize your talking to crooks, right love?" "I know, I read your files a bit on the way here." I pointed at Magna first. "Your responsible for many robberies, attempted murders, and murders. But the press didn't point out that you killed and nearly killed people that were responsible for harmful acts against people such as human trafficking, rape, and assault while also stealing from villains who made a living in the underground. While Giren here is an underground broker who works with also giving info to heroes. Though he does do good, the people only see the bad. My friend wants you two because you can help him and are willing to do good regardless of the bad."

They both thought of this before Magna answered first. "I'm in, just call me big sis from now on though." "I guess I can help too." "Thank you both. Also, if you can follow me then we can meet my friend." As we left, Giren started asking a few questions. "So who's this friend of yours?" "The son of AFO." "WHAT!?"

Bakugou POV:

I was told by Ichan to look for this guy that looked like a gecko with finding myself in a dump of a neighborhood. While finding the residence, I fond Nighteye who seemed to be going to the same place. We knocked on a door for the guy I'm looking for to answer. "Yes?" "I apologize for coming here, but we wished to speak to a Chizome Akaguro and a Shurichi Iguchi." "You're talking to Iguchi and Akeguro is inside. What do you want?" "Would you allow us in to talk?" The gecko let us in with the a guy sharpening a katana inside. "First and foremost, we know you two are the villain hunter Stain and his companion Spinner and we aren't here to harm you or take you in." Both looked at us ready to kill before we continued.