Oh God! Why me?

"Gideon Black stop it!" I yell embarrassed and touch my cheeks with my cold hands, they are burning.

"Oh, oh! Look at you! Did you do anything wrong and you don't want me to ask Daniel?" he continues while laughing and I groan with complaint sitting again on my chair.

At least someone is enjoying it...

"Um... I don't want you to have a heart attack... That's all!" I murmur angrily to tease him and he immediately stops and freezes with his eyes widely open.

Take it daddy, you asked for it!

I smile trying to seem innocent and he narrows his eyes confused and I can't hide the fact that this is confusing me as well... What is wrong with him now?

"Why would I have a heart attack? You didn't have sex with him!" he yells after some seconds and I open my mouth shocked.

I think I am going to pass out from shame and I grab some papers from my desk and pull them up on my face to hide myself. I am shaking, I still can't believe that I listened from something like this and I want to disappear.

Did he just open a discussion for sex?

"I see that you are going to have a heart attack now..." he murmurs and stands up, tries to reach me from behind the office and pulls the papers down with an ironic smirk.

"Are you kidding me? Really?" I ask trembling and he blinks his eyes confused.

"Why?"

"Because this is so fucking awkward and you are my dad! How are we supposed to talk about sex? It's too much, for Luna's sake!" I exclaim and he laughs in joy.

Is this man for real?

"Come on, we have talked about everything else and you didn't have sex with Daniel but I am curious to know what happened because something did happen and it is obvious from both of your behaviors today! So? Am I going to be a grandpa soon? Do you feel ready?" he asks taking the papers from my hands and I try to hide my surprised face with my hands but he pulls them down and signs for me to stand up.

This is a nightmare and I am going to wake up soon!

"Are you crazy? What are you talking about? Me having sex with Daniel and... Having a baby?" I scream as he drags me behind him heading to the grey couch.

"You know this is the logical thing to happen but only if you want to!" he replies and I sit first unable to hide my nervousness.

"A baby? Really now? The last thing Daniel and I need is a baby! Well, no! The last thing I want because Daniel is having problem with nothing!" I say in frustration and he rolls his eyes.

"Well, he has one problem... Your behavior and stubbornness!" he murmurs not in a low tone in order I listen to him and I groan crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"I have a problem, okay?! And you are not helping me at all! I have asked your opinion so many times and you never accepted helping me!" I throw shortly.

"Yes because you are grown ups, this is about the two of you and not me and you are logical enough to know what you have to do! I can't interfere, I don't want to convince you to do anything!"

"Bullshit! Just say you don't want to feel guilty if this doesn't end up well!" I say through my teeth and he sighs heavily shaking his head in understanding.

"Well... You got me here but... Even if I tell you my opinion, are you going to follow it? And try to understand that for me it's difficult to know yours and Daniels's side at the same time! I don't know what to do to help you because you are different and you both have your rights and reasons to act the way you do!" he says softly and opens his arms for me.