Chapter Fifty-Two: Moka's Mother

Start from the beginning

"Should we inform the others?" Moka suggested to Braedey.

"Well, Chika has been gone from time and time again, so my best guess? She might be with her mother, and no doubt going through tins of pudding." Braedey shrugged, and Moka giggled gently in response.

"She has a serious craving for them." Moka smiled. She then was Braedey pull out a weird looking remote control from his jacket. Moka eyed the device in Braedey's hand in curiosity. "What's that?" She asked.

Braedey showed the screen on the remote to Moka as if he were holding a gun up. "This little device is a GroundBridge Remote Control." He said to her.

"A GroundBridge?" Moka questioned.

Braedey mentally slapped himself in the forehead. Sure, he's told Moka about Cybertron's history, along with the Transformatrix's link, but hasn't told her about its vast technology and biology. "Well, a GroundBridge is a scaled-down version of a Spacebridge. A Spacebridge allows passage from one galaxy to another, whilst a GroundBridge allows anyone to go from one side of the planet to the other."

"So, you can go anywhere in the world with that?" Moka asked, pointing to the device.

"Yep." Braedey nodded. "And in the blink in of an eye."

The Rosario glowed for a moment, as Inner Moka seemed to be interested in this. "Hmm. I guess there is more to where Braedey's transformations originated from than meets the eye." She mused.

Braedey next punched in some coordinates into the remote, and as he pushed the centre button, a portal of green, blue, and white light suddenly appeared in front of the vampire and Transformatrix bearer. Braedey turned to Moka, and held out his hand. "Shall we?" He offered.

Moka looked at the portal for a moment, then to Braedey's smiling face, and finally, to his open hand. She gently took hold of his hand, and the brunette shapeshifter entered the portal, pulling Moka gently through. Once the two entered, the portal closed up with a swirling form, and vanished from sight.

~*~*~
(Martin Household)
(Coolsville)

It was around 10:00AM on Braedey's home's street

It was around 10:00AM on Braedey's home's street. All the houses in the suburban neighbourhood had unique colour schemes and designs, but there were two similarities they were all lined up evenly along the black road and appeared to be only one-story tall.

Suddenly, a green, blue, and white portal appeared out of thin air nearby one house, and two figures stepped out of the portal, then it vanished right behind them.

Braedey stood tall, looking at all of the houses around him, whilst Moka was a bit shaky on her knees, and felt a bit lightheaded. Braedey gently supported her, and helped her up.

"It's okay." Braedey reassured her. "It always happens to those who travel by GroundBridge for the first time. The transwarp effect going through the GroundBridge vortex will wear off momentarily."