For Camp!

A/N

I DON'T LIKE TO RE-READ MY WORDS. OR SPELL/GRAMMAR CHECK. BUT WHATEVER. So, you like the new title page thing? And I never knew I typed 'Gaea' so much. Ugh, should have typed 'Gaia' in the first place.

WARNING: IF YOU LIKED THE FACT GAIA WON IN THE PAST CHAPTER, DO NOT READ THIS. IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT, READ THIS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, READ THIS AND MAKE UP YER MIND.

*news reporter voice* The following chapter/s comes right after the chapter 'War is tomorrow'. It has a similar beginning as 'Traitor within Olympians', but different body format. Thank you for reading.

Jason P.O.V

Something big is happening today, I know that. How? I had no dream, perhaps a near impossible thing for demigods, especially with the war in two days. What is going to happen? Maybe--Before I could continue, my door was flung open, and Annabeth came in.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting up. "Is Abaddon doing something? Something at camp is wrong?"

"Turns out the war is today." She said gloomily. "Lyra, the spy in Gaia's army, just came and told me this. Along with Luke, who claims he is not a traitor." I frowned.

"So today we fight, not in two days. No wonder I had no dreams." I muttered.

"Really? Because I had two dreams. The worst nightmares you can get right before war." She grimaced. "One was Abaddon somehow knowing about the liquid thing, and the other was that Percy died instead of Abaddon. Anyway, I'm going to tell the rest of camp at breakfast. They would want to know how I got this piece of information, and I'll have to tell them about the spies and all that. Percy might be at breakfast so Abaddon will know about us knowing about the war."

"So you want me to...?"

"Get breakfast for yourself and Percy, offer some to the gods, and then just watch him." Annabeth sighed and looked down. "I feel so bad for putting him on watch, like a criminal or something."

"You're not putting him on watch, it's Abaddon that's on watch." I comforted her, and we both walked out of Zeus' cabin.

###

"Percy!" I walked around his cabin, worried. He was nowhere to be seen. I had to walk slowly, as I got two full plates balanced on my hands and it turns out they really liked to wobble. "Percy! Are you here?" I was really worried now. Is Abaddon out already? If so, where is he?

"Can't a person have ten seconds to shower?" Someone yelled out from the bathroom. "Fine! I'm coming."

A few seconds later, Percy walked out of the bathroom completely dry and clothed.

"Do you shower in your clothes?" I asked suspiciously as he sat on his bed.

"Sometimes. Is that breakfast?" I nodded, and sat next to him. We quietly ate our breakfast, staring at the bunk opposite.

"How's everyone?" He asked, and I thought about the question.

"They're fine, if a bit agitated."

"Because of me, right?"

"...Yeah."

"Jason!" Annabeth jumped into the cabin, her eyes wide. "The..." She quickly glanced at Percy, who got the hint and said goodbye to me. He ushered both of us out, before carefully closing and locking the door. I felt really bad for Percy. He had to lock everyone out for fear of Abaddon knowing something.

"The war." Annabeth said after leading me to a considerable distance from the Poseidon cabin. "It's on." I jerked back, shocked. What? Now that I listen for any signs of war, is that shouting and explosions in the distance? I run off, leaving Annabeth to get the blue liquid thingy and give it to Percy somehow.

Annabeth P.O.V

I watched Jason run towards Thalia's Tree for a second, before marching off towards my own duty. All the gods have come, Olympian or minor. We had managed to 'block' the entrance of the Labyrinth. Hazel and Hecate had used the Mist to pretend the entrance didn't even exist, and with the help of some gods, the entrance was also blocked by actual rocks to re-enforce the Mist versions. No one was guarding it, which was probably a bad thing, but we had no one to spare. I grabbed the liquid from the storage chest in a trapdoor under another chest under my bed. You can never be too safe. I jogged to the Poseidon Cabin, careful not to let even a drop out of the cup.  I knocked on the door.

"Percy? Are you in there?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah. You can come in if you want." I heard the door unlock, and I walked in.

"What is it?"

"It's just....A last minute thing." I gave him the liquid, and he looked at it curiously, smiling at its bright blue colour.

"When did you make this?"

"Uh....some time ago. But it doesn't taste bad, I tell you."

"You tried it?"

I hate to lie, especially, especially, to my sweet Seaweed Brain. But I force myself to. "Yeah. It tastes....nice." Percy grinned, hugged me as thanks, and drank the whole thing in one gulp.

"It actually does." He said, somewhat surprised.

"What did you expect?"

"Uh.....something OK?"

"I'm right here!"

Smiling crookedly, he replied, "Sorry." Before suddenly falling to the ground. I managed to catch him, and upset, I carried/dragged him to his bed. I've never noticed how heavy he is!

"Good dreams." I whispered, tearful. I wiped away the tears, kissed Percy's forehead, and practically ran out of the cabin, ready to help the war effort.

What I saw took my breath away.

There were no monsters in sight, only golden dust flashing as they drifted downwards. I jogged to Jason, who was wide-eyed at the event.

"So that 'killing all monsters within a mile radius' was true." He whispered to me, still staring at the empty ground where thousands of monsters must have once stood. "Even a few Titans and Kampe died. This is amazing."

"Did Gaia go to sleep?"

"Sure did. She was boasting about how amazing her plans were and how we were all going to die and all that nonsense. Then in the middle of a sentence, she suddenly screamed, before closing her eyes and sinking into the ground. That drink thing worked." I nodded, relieved. More vile monsters charged towards us, noticeably frightened that their leader and protector was asleep.

"Come on guys! Charge!" Everyone yelled 'For Camp!' and ran towards the enemy.