We're doomed

A/N

Sorry @Creeperjams1001, I can't add any more characters. Sorry! I know it's not fair, since you just started reading and all, but I really can't fit in anymore people.  :((((

Coley Terris P.O.V

"You think they are gone?" Damon whispered.

"Yeah, maybe." Allyson answered back.

We were hiding behind our supposed 'grave'. Hecate had shown me how to use the Mist (Thanks mum), and I managed to make it look like we've been crunched under the avalanche. To be truthful, the screams were genuine, as I never knew rocks were going to fall.

~Flashback~

"I can't believe it."

After we had lugged the stupid rocks up the mountain, the weird monsters with snake trunks replacing legs had took us back to our cage. By some stroke of crazy luck, she forgot to lock Damon's cage, and now he crouched outside me and Allyson's cages.

"Get us out dummy!" Allyson hissed quietly.

Ignoring his girlfriend, he turned to me. "Got any hair clips?"

"Why?" I asked, puzzled. Then I got it. "You are going to pick-lock?"

"Um," Damon turned a bit red. "Just give me the hairpins." I passed them over, and, to our surprise, the lock fall down.

"You know how to pick-lock?" Allyson questioned in bewilderment. "Are you a robber?"

"No!" Damon insisted. "Like, um...the cookie jar back at home was locked...so..." I burst out laughing, and Allyson joined.

"Shush!" Damon said hurriedly, his face now really red. "You don't want anyone to hear us."

"Sorry." I replied, wiping away a tear. "Were you desperate for the cookies that bad?"

"No more of it!"

Daughter, a voice said, now you need to learn how to use the Mist. It makes people see what they want to see, and people are coming. You need to control the Mist and let them 'see' you and your friends inside your cages, not outside.

"How do I do that?" I asked out loud.

"What?" Damon said. I waved him away.

Concentrate. Think of what you think they want to see. Try it.

Nervous, I thought of what Allyson and Damon might want to see.

"Oh! Look! An exit!" Damon jumped up, and I had to break my concentration to drag him back down.

"Stay guys!" I said, also stopping Allyson. I can't believe it worked. I thought to myself.

"That, is called unfair." Damon said right after I explained everything as simply as possible. "You get awesome--"

A thundering crack interrupted him. I looked up, in time to see huge rocks rolling at us.

"Duck!" I yelled/whispered.

~End of flashback~

"What should we do?" I asked them.

"We should have followed those people." Allyson admitted. "The ones who looked shocked at our 'death'." She made air quotes.

"Well, too late." I looked at the place they had exited.

"'Sup? Looking you need help." A male voice said behind me. I turned around, to find a teenaged guy with curly black hair and a strange staff with two live snakes around it. "I'm Hermes. Zeus sent me to go get you guys and bring you to camp. Come on!"

Jason P.O.V

I watched Percy shuffle away, feeling both angry and upset. The world just had to be so messed up, with Percy being Abaddon and the war in three days. Can't we just have some peace?

"We-we should plan for the next three days." Annabeth mumbled, wiping away tears. "And I am sure the rest of camp is completely bored and waiting for news." She sobbed a bit, and we all looked away to give her space. I went to the others, calling for a meeting at the amphitheatre.

Once everyone has assembled, we stood near the campfire, looking at everyone.

"We have never told you what was happening, since one event lead to another and there was very little time to speak." Annabeth started. "You all know that in--"

"New campers!" Hermes suddenly appeared, with three demigods in tow. One's a boy, the other two girls. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! These guys will guide you and help you." After pushing them at us, he disappeared, claiming he has other things to do.

"Well, hello." Piper walked up to them and smiled gently. "What are your names?"

"You sound like the girl who was crying when that avalanche of rocks supposedly killed' us." The boy said. There was a long pause.

"Shut up." The girl nearest to him hissed, shoving him. "Ignore him. I'm Allyson, he's Damon."

"Were you the three demigods who got killed?" Piper gasped.

"Supposedly." The other girl nodded. "I'm Coley."

"And, not that I'm saying I don't want you here, how did you survive?" Annabeth asked.

"Can we chat later?" Octavian yelled out. "I want news."

I tried not to yell something back. Gritting my teeth, I said, "Sure."

"Go sit." Piper led the three new half-bloods to the benches.

"OK. So you all know that in three days, there is going to be a war."

"A war?!" Damon yelled out.

"We'll fill you in." Annabeth promised. "Anyway, there is a war, and the Olympians are going to help us. There is..." She did a silent head count. "There is 30 of us. Nearly half is new, so I need you to train as best as you can." She turned to us. "Should I tell them about...you know?"

"Uh, maybe not." Frank winced. "Some might be spies, you never know."

"Tell us what?" A new boy, I think he's called Rex, yelled out. "Quit keeping secrets from us. Or is it that you don't trust us?"

"We..." Annabeth stopped, glancing back at us. Hazel shrugged, looking uncomfortable; Frank looked away, as did Piper; Leo made a face and I forced myself to nod. This was going badly. "Well, Gaia had this son called Abaddon, and if we kill him..."

We're doomed. I think as Annabeth continued to speak. Octavian will love this, as does anyone who is with Gaia.