Traitor within Olympians

Jason P.O.V

I woke up, rethinking about my dream. Thing is, I had no dream. This was highly weird, because whenever there is a huge event happening, like a war, there is heaps of dreams, all horrible, around. Maybe...maybe this means the war is today? I thought grimly. But of course not! Gaia said...Gaia...you can't trust her though...I shook my head. If I kept thinking, I'll probably convince myself that we were all going to die or something. Before I could think, my door was flung open, and Annabeth came in.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. 

"Turns out the war is today." She said gloomily. "Lyra, the spy in Gaia's army, just came and told me this. Along with Luke, who claims he is not a traitor." I tried to process this.

"So today we fight, not in two days. No wonder I had no dreams." I muttered.

"Really? Because I had two dreams. The worst nightmares you can get right before war." She grimaced. "One was Abaddon somehow knowing about the liquid thing, and the other was that Percy died instead of Abaddon. Anyway, I need you to watch Lyra and Luke because I am going to tell the rest of camp at breakfast, and Percy will be there. We can't let Abaddon know how we got the information. But...he'll wonder how we got that information...Change of plans. You need to watch Percy so he doesn't know we know that the war is today. Don't worry about breakfast. I'll get you some." She then went away while I tried to process and remember everything.

"Hurry!" Annabeth yelled from outside. I went out to see her hurrying away to tell the others. I jogged to the Poseidon cabin, where I nearly got a heart attack.

Percy was washing the floor. Like, actually hands-on washing, on all fours with a cloth and a bucket of water and soap.

"What are you doing?" I asked, staring shell-shocked. Percy hardly--let me rephrase that--never, liked to clean anything. At least, from what I know.

"Umm, what does it look like I'm doing?" He sat back, sitting on his heels.

"Cleaning your cabin floor."

"Yeah. Exactly. So....what's so shocking?"

"Uh, nothing." Percy shrugged and got back to cleaning. After watching for a while, I got down and helped him.

"This is to distract me, as you can see." Percy said next to me as we scrubbed furiously. "So, you know, Abaddon and all that."

"You can still help us, you know. You have a lot of experience fighting wars and stuff."

"I can help by staying out of the way."

"Percy, come on, quit thinking like that."

It took us a while, but soon we got the floor sparkling clean. It even squeaks if I push my hand or shoe against it. I've never seen a cabin so clean before.

"Well then." I sat next to Percy on his bed. "What do we do now? I think they are still eating breakfast."

"Why aren't you....oh. To watch me." He nodded as if he approved of it.

"Since we are in a cleaning frenzy, why not clean the windows?" I suggested, grinning.

"Nah. Got bored." I glanced at him. His voice sounded different. Lighter, carefree, and most importantly, more cruel.

"To think that the war is in two days." I said, watching for his reaction.

"Quit lying. You know that the war is today, Jason. Enough playing." He laughed, looking at me. "You know the liquid thing? The one that Percy had to drink to kill monsters within a mile, and that he'll fall in a coma or something and I die."

"H-how did you know?" My voice caught on the words. How did he know? Did someone tell? Did Gaea somehow listened in?

"Duh. One of your so-called 'Olympians' betrayed you. He or she told Gaia the plans, along with sending Chiron on his 'mission' to get rid of him. No help from there! The Olympians said the blue liquid will kill any Primordial who is not exactly 'prefect', correct? Well, aren't demigods part Primordial too? Like, Gaia is your great-grandmother or something. So Percy has more chances of dying than me, because he has less parts Primordial. Didn't the Olympians tell you that? Or did they neglect this piece of information?" I opened my mouth, before closing it. I never considered that. And one of the Olympians are on Gaia's side? When did this happen? Who is it? "Well, I'm going."

I watched, my mind numb, as Abaddon strolled out. Then I got to my senses and jumped up, running to find Annabeth and everyone else. I had to tell them that our plan might fail. But before I could, there was a scream, and I used the air to lift me up into the air to see what was happening.

Oh great. The war has started.

A/N

One, I AM SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT. HOMEWORK IS THREATENING TO KILL ME. ALONG WITH BOOKS.
Two, I HAVE 13 DAYS TO FINISH THIS BOOK SOS SOS SOS
Three, THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT NOT COME THAT SOON DEPENDING ON HOW LONG I TAKE SPELL-CHECKING EVERY CHAPTER AND GRAMMR ERRORS AND THINGS.
Four, WILL THE DEMIGODS WIN?
Five, ACTUALLY THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT COME QUITE SOON BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER MILLION THINGS PLANNED AND I'LL NEVER FINISH THIS IN TIME.
Six, I AM REALLY GOOD AT SETTING REALLY SHORT DEADLINES AND DOING THINGS LAST MINUTE. LIKE HOMEWORK. AAAAAHHHHHHH