A chance of Rescue

A/N

1) NO DEATH THREATS PEOPLE I AM TOO YOUNG AND BORED TO DIE    XDDDD YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

2) WHO WANTS PERCY TO DIE???

Percy: O-O
Percy: WHAT??!?
Me: LATER PERCY SHOO

IT MIGHTN'T AFFECT WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, BUT I WANNA SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT HIM DEAD

Percy: I AM ALWAYS THE VICTIM. EITHER I AM ABANDONED AND IGNORED, OR MY PARENTS ARE SOMEONE EVIL, OR I HAD TO HELP CHAOS, OR I DIED, OR SALLY AND PAUL DIED, OR SOMETHING BAD, IT IS ALWAYS ME.

Me: Keep talking. 

TODAY IS THE 18th OF AUGUST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your birthday, I will guarantee you won't die...............today.

Percy: -_- THANKS

Coley Terris P.O.V

I slumped in my cage, hoping that the weird buzzing of power will return. I tried to use my magic, or whatever it is, to blast off the cage doors, but no success. And why do I even have magic (or whatever) anyway? What hit the Cyclops? Who spoke to me and why did she call me her daughter? I sighed, glancing beside me. A girl with striking blue highlights in her hair was talking silently with another boy in the cage beside her, and from the tone of her voice she sounded really worried. Should I interrupt?

There was a cough. I whipped my head around to see a girl who is all decked out in black.

"Hi." She said shyly, before her face hardened. "I have to hurry with giving you the news. I'm Lyra, and the two people you just met were Gaia and Luke. Gaia is that lady and Luke the boy. He is out our side, and we will bust you three out of here. We have to pretend to dislike you, OK? Don't take anything into the heart. And it might take a while to get you guys out, because Gaia can like, see everything. I can only talk freely to you guys like this only because there is something--like, Luke is talking to her enemies and she is too busy enjoying it to notice me. But she will soon, so I seriously have to hurry. Act like as if you have never seen me, and panic or whatever like you never known the fact that you are going to be free, hopefully soon." The girl smiled at all of us before hurrying away. I thought about what she just said, and hoped that she wasn't lying.

"Hey! Sorry I wasn't talking to you before." The girl beside me apologized, and turned to me. "What's your name? I'm Allyson, and this is my boyfriend Damon." The boy beside her waved, and I smiled back.

"I'm Coley." I introduced myself, and we sat in silence for a while. "So… how'd you two meet? What's the story?" I said, just to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Oh, we slammed into each other in the hallway at school." Allyson laughed. "Both rushing to class, turned a corner without looking, and then slam! We collided. Damon was like, 'sorry sorry so sorry' and I was laughing. Painfully. My face hurt so much! But anyway, we kept meeting each other in the hallway for the rest of the day, and at the end of our last class, I was going to my locker, and amazingly, his was next to mine. Talked a bit, and walked home together. I know this sounds weird, but he lives across the road from my house. Crazy, right?"

"And from that day on, I had to carry her bag to school." Damon grumbled. "And carry it back to her house. Her bag weighs a ton!" I laughed, and soon we were all laughing.

Abaddon P.O.V

I listened half-heartedly as Luke talked to the demigods. I heard some noise below ground, in the direction of the trapped demigods, and tuned in.

"--lady and Luke the boy. He is out our side, and we will bust you three out of here. We have to pretend to dislike you, OK?" I closed my eyes, shifting the earth so I could see who was talking. I opened them to see the daughter of Nyx, Lyra Neight, and smiled inwardly. This is interesting. So this Lyra and Luke are on the demigod’s side. I continued to listen, and when she was done, I eavesdropped on the demigods and learned their names.

"--and I don’t trust you." I heard Annabeth say, and I pulled myself from watching the three demigods to where I was now, seeing the Iris-message close. Hurt was evident on Luke's face, before he hardened his jaw, removed the hurt and turned to us.

"Yeah. I'm not trusted. Sorry." He muttered, and Gaia sighed.

"Ah well. Knew it won't last long. Come on Luke, I have other things you need to do." As they left, I found myself hoping Gaia hadn't heard the conversation Lyra and Allyson, Damon and Cloey had. If she had, she will most likely dispose them, but if she doesn't know, that will add more drama and eventually, more deaths. I laughed. Let's hope they get rescued.