More demigods, and how to NOT build a temple

SORRY CHARACTER ACCEPTATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. SO SORRY.

~~Previously (to refresh da memory) ~~~~

[Annabeth] I glanced at my friends to see the mud up to their necks. Piper shot me a panicked look. Leo mouthed 'I'm dying here!' With the emphasis on 'dying'. Frank was trying to change into animals without success.

"Keep gloating." Jason filled in the silence. "Soon, you'll find yourself dead."

Hazel PO.V

I struggled, shooting hateful looks at Abaddon. At this rate, we won't do much except drown. The quicksand was stronger and more, alive, to put it one way, as it seems to force us down and not allowing any ways to get out. If you relax, you sink. If you struggle, you sink. Whatever we do, it'll end in death.

"Percy! Now would be a good time to make an appearance!" Piper yelled, tugging at the sand.

Abaddon laughed. "I control when he appears, little charmspeaker. And no Jason, I don't think I'll find myself dead, not at all the advantages I currently hold." He stood up, stretching and walking out of the Poseidon cabin. "Well then, I'll be off to check the other demigods. And no, before you explode with horror, I mean the ones we have trapped." He strode away, leaving us.

"Annabeth! Help!" Frank yelled to the still floating Iris-message.

"I-I can’t! We're waiting for the Olympians to make a judgement on what to do." She fretted, before telling Nico and Jason to shadow-travel to camp and help us. The Iris-message closed, and a second later, the two boys tumbled out of a nearby shadow.

"How do we get you out?" Jason asked us, and I tried to shrug but the mud stopped it.

"Is it possible to pull us out?" Leo asked worriedly.

"No, that will make the sucking even harder, making us sink faster. And plus, he can't pull on your head." I informed him.

"Shadow-travel?"

"No shadows nearby."

I was sinking deeper, right up to my chin. I won't be able to speak soon. I try to tilt my head back, and it works, allowing some more seconds of life.

Nick Wilson P.O.V

It was my turn to guard the pained, tired demigods who were pulling up chunks of marble and stone. Gaea had gleefully ordered the three demigods to drag the stones up Bear Mountain. Bear Mountain is nearby New York, a few steps in one of the tunnels of the Labyrinth. Gaia had found an isolated place away from skiing tourists, and told the imprisoned demigods to drag them there to build her a temple. I watched, pained, as they struggle with a large hunk of marble. I was the son of Echidna, and naturally, I am forced to join Gaia. To be truthful, I think I can run away without my mother even caring. I was her least favourite son, since I hated destroying things and I keep being nice to everyone. I walked over, about to offer my help when there was a chuckle behind me.

"I knew you were too nice for your own good." I whirled around to see Abaddon, who was also Camp-Half Blood's demigod leader, Percy. "Keep going. I'll just be watching right here." I stayed in the same place, afraid to move. Abaddon shrugged, walking over to the demigods.

"Hello, Coley, Allyson and Damon." He greeted, but instead of kindness in his voice there was only harshness. "How are you all going for building Mother's temple? You are so maddeningly slow, sad to say. And I have some good news to say! People are coming to rescue you all! And great thing is, since I am their leader, I will have to come and make life just that tad bit more interesting." None of the demigods replied, and they continued dragging the marble using rope wrapped around the smooth stone. "Well Nick? You were about to tell them something." Abaddon turned to look at me, a cruel smirk on his face. He was always smiling or laughing at people, and never in a nice way.

"Nothing." I replied coolly. "I was just going to check on their progress and tell them to hurry up. They have only 3 days, after all."

"Ah, that's good. I thought you were going to help them." He turned to walk away. "And make sure they have all the marble and stone and things up that mountain." I angrily glared at the back of his head as he left.

Dawn Martinez P.O.V

I laughed along with Angela at the joke I've made. Winter smiled, and I nudged her.

"C'mon, laugh! You two are meant to be twins right? So Angela's laughing, and you are...?" She and Angela were so much like twins, both with black hair and brown eyes. They even have the same personalities, like how they hold grudges like no other person (why I vowed never to get on their bad side), mysterious and shy. That is, until you know them better. I also had black hair, except with darker eyes.

"Ya! Laugh with me, sister!" Angela giggled, pushing Winter. She obliged and laughed lightly. I heard loud bangs and saw one of the girls in my class, Sparrow, making some exploding thing with other kids. She was really tough and can most likely beat all the boys in our grade. If she wanted to.

"Jolly ho! Four demigods spotted!" Out of nowhere, a boy drops down from thin air. But when I looked up, I saw a metal dragon hovering above him. The boy had wild, curly brown hair and a white T-shirt with suspenders that for some reason, looked really good on him. He strode over, waving at us. "Hulla peeps! Come on Festus! The happy dragon! We are going to take you to a camp to fight a war and destroy the world!" I glanced at everyone. No one seemed to notice the dragon or the boy except for me, Angela, Winter and Sparrow, who had walked over. "I am your king Leo Valdez!" He yelled, herding us towards the dragon.

"Is that safe?" Winter asked, staring at the dragon. I was too busy staring at Leo to look at anything else.

"One, it's a he, not that, not it." He corrected. "And it is the safest way to travel, much more trustworthy than shadow-travel. And I'll explain everything later."

"Is there really a war?" Sparrow asked, seemly eager.

"Yup. In three days’ time. And do ignore the mud on me, I was stuck in quicksand half a second before." He grinned, and I was so amazed at the whiteness, the--

Before I can think anymore, I was whisked off to somewhere on the dragon.

A/N

Sorry _Stop_and_Stare_, in the last chapter forgot to put your name on the characters thing. AND WADDA THINK ABOUT ME INTERPERATATION ABOUT THE HUGE CRUSH SHE HAS ON LEO???  (I cannot, CANNOT, do romantic *cough* scenes and stuff. SO YA)

AND PEOPLE! HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S PARTY/GO OVERSEAS/ BECOME A COUCH POTATO/ READ/ GO INSANE/ DO RANDOM STUFF/ BE A FANGIRL!!!! *cough*

THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE UPDATES. I THINK. SO YA PEOPLE GO DO VATEVER AND BECOME A CHILD!!! WHOOP WHOOP PARTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY