Shopping.

Dawn smiles at the two titans as she pulls out a cart, Jason crosses his arms not enjoying anything about this he just wanted to head back.

'Great I'm going to die out of boredom here.'

And of course Garfield the mind reader had somehow knew what he was exactly thinking. "Your not going to die here Jason relax, we'll be back before you know it."

Dawn hands Jason the list of food they needed, he had to look over it since most of the stuff on the paper didn't seem like something he'd normally eat. "What is this junk?" He asks looking at Dawn as they started to look for thing food.

"I like to make homemade meals, have you heard of a gourmet meal?" Dawn answers kindly yet so simply, Garfield follows behind them before moving up to gently taking away the cart from Dawn who just gives him a small smile of gratitude.

"Yeah I have, Bruce always asked me if I ever wanted to try a dish." Jason shrugs before looking at the shelf's for some seasoning. "And no I don't like it. I'd rather just have something as simple as a sandwich or burger."

Dawn hums with a nod, "Not all gourmet dishes are bad." She tells him.

It only took them an hour to finally finish gathering everything before leaving the market, Jason felt like it was hours while Dawn and Garfield didn't mind the time being lost.

"Alright, you two put the bags in the car I'll put this cart back were it belongs." She smiles softly before going away with the empty cart.

Garfield started to put everything away as did Jason, "Babe, I'll never go to the market again." Jason complains with a heavy sigh as he puts away the last three bags.

"I'll keep that in mind." He chuckles as he reached to pull down the trunk of the car.

Dawn comes back getting into the car and starting it, both Garfield and Jason sat in the back together since they wanted to be beside each other.

"..Hey do you know if Dick will ever tag us along his missions?" Jason whispers over to Garfield who just shrugs because honestly he didn't know the answer to that. He's very patient while Jason wasn't and he understands that now.

"I think he will, just give him some time.." He answers back as he leaned his head on Jason's shoulder, completely forgetting that they're suppose to keep their relationship on the low.

"Yeah..sure whatever, he can take as much time as he wants." Jason scoffs looking back at the window watching the passing cars.

It didn't take them that long to return back to Dawn and Hanks home.

"Oh look who's back." Hank says moving aside to let them walk in with the bags.

Garfield brings the bags to the kitchen placing them on the countertop, Jason helps take out the food from the bags. "Had fun shopping?" Rachel asks walking into the room to help them out she could already tell by Jason's mood that he didn't enjoy being there.

"If anyone says anything about shopping one more time I swear I'll go insane." Jason says shaking his head.