𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙨.

"Hey! Dick I think I found something over here." Rachel called out, she had found a bunch of boxes but didn't know what they had contained inside them.

Jason and Dick came over, "Don't open them it could be a trap." Jason warned her as he pointed the flash light at the boxes.

"These aren't a trap."

She lift one box up shaking it hearing the sounds of paper rustling and shuffling around. "I would know."

Dick nods taking the box from her hands, it wasn't small but it wasn't large either he opens the takes the tape off and then proceeds to open the box with both Rachel and Jason looking.

"What is it?" Jason asked when Dick didn't have any sort of reaction, "It's just papers." Dick tells them.

He continues to search inside pushing past different papers until he finally pulled out one.

"..Dick?" Rachel mumbles becoming concerned,

Dick crumbles up the paper dropping it on the floor, "We have to go back to the hideout."

Rachel can sense how worried Dick was, something's wrong something bad is wrong and it's about to happen. "Cmon! This is a trap whoever they are knew we would come back."

Dick drops the box, they all quietly and quickly leave the place soon getting into the car this time Jason sat in the front. "Dude? What's going on?"

"Kory and Garfield are in that hideout. I'm pretty sure they've found them." Dick answers as he started to drive off.

Jason didn't need to be told twice what was happening he quickly pulls out his phone going straight to his contacts, under favorites was Garfield, he taps call bringing the phone to his ear listening.

Ringing..

Ringing...

Ringing....

voicemail.....

"Fuck." Jason blurted out before going straight to plan B which was spamming Gar with a bunch of text messages.

Rachel sat in the back her foot tapping on the car floor anxiously, she didn't expect that. To be honest nobody did and now Garfield and Rachel are in trouble she didn't even have her phone with her this time remembering how it needed to be charged.

She puts her head in her hands wanting to cry..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jason: Garfield are you there?

Jason: Gar? text me.

Jason: Babe are you okay?

Jason: Tell me your alright.

Jason: Text me.

Jason: Please answer me Gar those assassins are after you and Kory as of now.

Gar: I know.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jason exhales seeing that reply, Dick caught on glancing over at the titan. "Are they okay?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Gar: They got Kory. She tried to fight them off but there were too many of them now I'm all alone hiding.

Jason: Where are you hiding?
...
....
.....
Gar: Under our bed.

Gar: Jason I'm scared.

Jason: Hold it together I'm coming to get you.

Gar: How?

Gar: It's too many.

Jason: Remember what Dick taught us?

Jason: He taught us to not blow away our cover, if it's so much of them then you can distract one by one like a chain reaction.
...
....
.....
......
Jason: You there?

Gar: Yeah I just called Rachel's phone some of them went to investigate.

Jason: Are you clear?

Gar: I think so.

Jason: Get out of there.

Gar: But what about Kory?

Jason: We'll find her, now get out of the house.
...
....
Gar: Ok.