ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɪ

Dick had driven till sundown taking everyone but Kory to the titans hideout.

As they were in his car he made sure everything was in good shape inside the hideout.

Jason hated being in the back of the car, he hated how Dick let Rachel be in front what's with this girl? Most importantly why is she so important to Dick..

He kicked Garfields shoe, causing the green haired boy to look up at him when he was staring at the window waiting for Dick to come back and give them the all clear signal. "What was that for?"

Jason huffed glaring at Garfield, "I fucking hate being in the back."

"..Well you don't have to kick me." Garfield sighs looking away, great. It's the first day with the second robin and he's already a issue.

Rachel hummed quietly as she looked at everything Dick had neatly placed in the front, of course he had nothing but technology 'How does he even work these stuff?' she thought.

A couple seconds later after she found herself messing with her hair she heard the two boys in the back suddenly arguing. 

"Seriously stop." Garfield complained as Jason continued to kick at him he wanted nothing more to sit in the front now. "Fuck no." Jason replies with another kick.

"Are you usually this annoying?!"

"Are you usually this boring?" Jason replies,

Rachel looked back at the two giving them some kind of look that got Garfield to stop talking and Jason to stop kicking she smiled not thinking twice why they'd suddenly stop, she eventually looked back to the front to see Dick walking towards the car.

"Guys, Dicks back." Rachel beams,

Jason was the first to get out the car stretching his arms and legs next came Garfield then Rachel, Jason noticed how the place looked really nice from the outside.

He could only imagine what it must look like inside, they all followed behind Dick and when he opened the door everyone had their mouths gaped. "Woah! Dude, I thought this was a hideout?"

Dick turns around chuckling, "It is..did I not tell you guys that this was where the first titans started out?"

Still Garfield had his mouth gaped open, Rachel had already gotten far enough to end up sitting down on the soft black couch that had white patterned pillows.

"No." Garfield says, he couldn't take his eyes off the scenery of the kitchen and living room this was far more better than the chiefs mansion. "Well I've been thinking that if you all could train you could become the new titans."

Jason came over cracking his knuckles feeling a boost of confidence hearing that comment, "Luckily I'm a pro."

Dick crossed his arms rolling his eyes slightly, Jason was definitely much more different than his is. "You're too full of yourself." Dick replies.

Garfield nods at Dicks reply knowing it was true every since he first met the second robin..well Jason, he couldn't help but notice how confident and full of himself he was.

"There's also one thing you won't like hearing.." Dick says as Rachel came back over since she couldn't hear everything. "There's only three bedrooms right now, I had four but it's filled with my equipment so someone's got to share."

The young soon to be titans all looked at each other, Rachel was the first to say something. "I call my own room."

"What?!" Jason snaps he was too busy in his thoughts to hear what was really happening.

Garfield at this point had given up he wasn't really the type to argue, especially over a room even if he did had to share with someone. "It's temporary, stop complaining." Dick concludes.

Jason huffs, "..Fine whatever." Garfield smirks at the other titan seeing that he was really pissed off about sharing a room.

'Things can't get any better than that.'