ᴘʙ&ᴊ.

Nobody except for Rachel knew about their relationship although Dick and Kory secretly thinks their dating but decided not to ask the two if they were, Jason recovered fast from his previous injuries.

And Garfield started to train more with Dick's help sometimes Jason was there too, Rachel didn't get over their tense conversation and always kept her distance between the two other titans.

Right now it was 5 days later..

Gar came out the training room exhausted but not tired, Dick had him sweating bullets inside that room and Kory heating up the room with her abilities didn't make it any better.

He waited for Jason to be done getting beat up by Dick himself, Gar can see that he still wanted to prove to Dick that he could handle himself.

Garfield went over to the kitchen his stomach growling from hunger, he took out the bread and got the peanut butter and jelly opening both lids.

He almost drooled at the sight feeling like he hadn't ate anything in hours, he takes out a butter knife dipping it into the jelly first.

His stomach growled again,

"Maybe I shouldn't have skipped breakfast.." He talked to himself.

About 1 minute later he found himself cutting the sandwich diagonally in half he picks up on half a takes a big bite. "Mmm.." he moaned in delight with his eyes close just as Jason had happened to enter the room.

"Woah. Is the sandwich better than me?"

Gar opens his eyes in a flash, making up a quick excuse for the weird sound but all that came out was gibberish since his mouth was stuffed full of bread.

"What?"

Jason comes over taking the other slice for himself, Gar simply glared at him for taking his other half swallowing down his chewed up bread. "Hey, that was mine."

Jason gives him a shrug eating up the rest of the sandwich, "You can make more."

"..Or you can make me one." Gar says before placing a light kiss to Jason's lips,

"Are you trying to trick me into making you one?"

Gar grins, "Is it working?"

Jason leans in capturing Garfield's lips he couldn't help it especially because the titan had a cute grin on his face. Gar's hands moved across his chest, each muscle tensing as he touched it.

Jason delved his hands into Gar's hair, holding Garfield's face to his the taste of his lips tasted like that PB&J sandwich he had.

He was sure he had the same taste on his lips,

Garfield parted panting as Jason did, "..Bedroom?"

"You sure?" Jason asked taken back by his sudden suggestion, Gar nods before putting away the stuff that was on the counter Jason helped by cleaning the crumbs with his hands.
___________________________

Once they got to the bedroom Jason closed the door behind them and locked it wanting no unwanted guest, he pushed Garfield down the bed and hovered over him.

Gar was still out of breath as he reached for Jason's shirt pulling it over his head,

"Really, are you sure you want to do this?"