ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ xx

Noon soon arrived everyone was in the living room Dick held up a bag pulling out phone, "I'm giving you guys a phone for communication and sometimes details."

He handed the first phone to Rachel then pulled out another phone giving it to Garfield, "These are iphones?" Gar says, he never held a iPhone he couldn't really afford it even Chief refused to buy him one, so he instead bought him video games.

Dick just chuckles handing the last phone to Jason, "Yeah and they're expensive, so none of you better not drop them I don't want to keep spending money just to repair some phones."

Rachel taps the screen seeing that the phone turns on just from one touch, she looks up at Dick. "How do I even know how to use this?"

"You'll figured it out, it's easy but if you need help just ask me." Dick says.

Jason was the only one to actually go to the home screen of the device, "You took your time setting these up?"

"Yup," Dick simply answers,

Rachel had her arms crossed against her chest, she didn't need a phone, even though Dick suggested she should have one, refusing to take it plus she has a phone of her own that she knows how to work well.

She doesn't have time to learn how to use a new phone..

Jason goes into messages and sees that Dick had already set up the contacts as well, he quickly made a group chat and messaged everyone random emojis.

Garfield caught the notification, tapping it now he could see the entire thing it's just one problem, he doesn't know how to reply. "..Um.." he looks to Jason who just smiles.

Rachel didn't get a notification not knowing the reason why, she just ignores what Garfield and Jason was doing beside her and went into some app.

Dick and Kory both exchanged looks as the young titans looked through their phones, Kory could see how happy Dick was it was almost strange.

Now he's smiling at her, no this isn't like him yet she smiles back before finally looking away to look at some painting on the wall.

Hours later

Jason checked the time on his phone seeing that it was 8pm he was helping Rachel and Garfield with their phones since they didn't know how to use it. "Ohh..so that's how you update stuff? Cool." Gar says clearly fascinated.

"Yeah, you'll get the hang of it, it's like learning how to play a new game." Jason adds.

Rachel went into the phones settings trying to change the wallpaper as she stood up. "You must've had this phone before.." Rachel assumed.

Jason looks up at her nodding, "Batman got me one, but I broke it and every since he didn't get me a new one." He laughs at the memory, "And here I am, with a new iPhone."

Garfield forgot Jason was even with Batman before he joined Dick, "What's it like being with Batman?"

He had to know,

"He's one of the coolest people you could meet, suit or not he's the best." Jason answers.

Rachel could sense how great Batman was to Jason she smiles looking back down at her phone then went to choose a random wallpaper that was dark but also had some sort of light within it.

"You both want to go back to training?" Rachel ask which caught the attentions of both titans.

"Yeah, I need to practice with my defense." Gar  admits,

"Cmon lets go."