ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ.

When everyone returned back to the hideout Dick had given Jason and Gar a cold cup of water. Kory made them some soup since they hadn't eaten in a while, they talked about what had happened for a little bit.

Rachel wanted to talk to Garfield but he ignored her by excusing himself from dinner, he hardly ate only drink away his guilts with the water Dick had given him.

Jason was the one who did all the talking,

Garfield finished taking a shower climbing into bed then pulled the covers over himself, how could everyone look at him the same?

He killed someone..

He killed most of those Assassin's, and he could still picture all the blood and screams..

His eyes watered, body trembling from the cool wind that came from the window, he laid there quietly crying alone what would his mother think of her own son killing people even if they were bad.

Gar hears the door crack open but didn't bother looking he stares at the wall, he couldn't face Jason.. Not like this.

"..You Okay?"

Garfield whimpers hearing that same voice he heard when Jason had told him it was time to go..

"..Of course your not, you haven't said a word to Dick, Kory or even Rachel.."

Jason sits down on the bed he didn't take a shower he only washed his face and got a bandage to his wounded leg thanks to Dick.

"I just wanted to tell you that you did the right thing...I'm pretty sure I would've done the same for you."

Gar sniffs just as Jason pulls the covers over him, "..You think they deserved to die? The way they did.."

"Absolfuckinlutely."

Garfield cracks a smile hearing Jason's smart remark, he turns the other way facing Jason.

"I'm so serious Gar.." Jason whispered in a soft tone,

Gar hums meeting Jason's eyes, a warm sense of happiness spread out throughout his entire body looking into those dark brown eyes.

They stare at each other for a moment longer until Garfield closes the space between them his lips meeting Jason's a slow chaste kiss at its finest. They stayed that way for what seemed like forever until Jason finally pulled away wanting to catch his breath.

Garfield's eyes widened, "I'm sorry! I just got into the momen-hmgh.." Jason cuts him off by leaning back in, Gar startled for a moment tensing up as Jason's fingers cradled the back of his head.

He relaxed, parting his lips as Jason deepened their kiss, breaking off into a low moan which he didn't mean to make Jason eagerly swallowed that sound down.

Garfield parted their lips, "..I didn't expect this.." he mumbles against Jason's lips who opens his eyes and nodded his head agreeing. "..Me neither."

Jason breaks out chuckling at how fast it escalated, Garfield smiles.

"Can I kiss you again?" Jason asked him when his eyes averted back down to Gar's soft lips, Gar flushed leaning back in it stayed heated for a long long time until they eventually got tired of making out.

Gar fell asleep on Jason's chest once again but this time Jason wrapped a arm around Garfield's waist pulling him closer towards him before he eventually closed his eyes listening to Gar's steady breathing.

Jason smiles with only one thought stuck in his brain, 'Everything's going to be okay.'