ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ.

"Cmon, please Jay."

"I said no, I'm not going to be third wheeling it's already bad enough your awkward around her."

"I swear to you I won't be."

"I wanted to spend this day off relaxing, not helping you hook up with Rachel."

All of this because Garfield wanted some quality time with Rachel, He knows how Jason makes him feel he makes him feel confident and free enough to do anything..that's why he needs him at this moment.

But considering it now it does seem like something a douche would do, "I'm leaving."

At first Garfield let's him walk off but then a great idea came into his mind this plan will have Jason relaxing while giving him some tips.

"How about you use that earpiece Dick had given you and you let me use your old one."

Jason stops moving humming at the thought, it didn't seem all that bad. "You want me to give you flirting tips?"

"Yes!" Gar said a bit too eagerly,

"Fine, but you have to help me with something tonight." Jason says finally agreeing.

"What's happening tonight?"

"I'll show you."

When afternoon came around Jason had already finished charging both earpieces and gave one to Garfield once he made sure they were working fine Jason stayed in their room typing away on the computer.

Garfield had already approached Rachel's room, the small earpiece was hidden well because of his hair he brought his hand up balling it into a fist before knocking on her door.

A faint come in was heard on the other side, within that he opens the door with no hesitation greeting her with a hey.

"Can we talk?"

She's smiles nodding before scooting over to give him some space on her bed,

"Gar don't let her think somethings up, tell her why your here."

Garfield sits down next to her,

"I know this is probably our only day off..but I wanted to ask you-"

"..You want to ask me out?" She quickly caught on because of her inner demon, Gar sat there shocked but kept himself calm.

Gar just nods not wanting to trust his own voice at the moment, Rachel smiles again. "Sure, but let me take something off."

"Fuck, hurry up Gar.."

Garfield cringed hearing Jason speak up again, he only heard the sounds of Jason typing smashing, Rachel reaches for something she knew what it was the second Gar had entered the room she takes the earpiece from him and puts it on her ear.

"By the way thanks for giving him tips."

Gar sat there with his jaw dropped, not expecting this to happen so soon.

"Your welcome dude-"

"-Wait woah! Rachel."

"Hi Jason."

"I was just trying to help him,"

Gar had no idea what Jason was even talking about, he just sits there waiting for the two to stop communicating. And eventually they did when Rachel turned off the earpiece then she gave it back to Garfield.

"I'm sorry.."

Rachel shrugs she wasn't bothered by his actions in fact she found it to be funny causing her to giggle.

"So..are you okay? Can I plan our date this weekend."

"Yeah."

"..I also have something else to say, did you use your powers again. I had a dream I assume it was you that had given me it when I woke up."

"What was it about?" Rachel ask worriedly,

"My mom..it was weird, it felt too real so I thought.."

"..You thought I had something to do with it." Rachel says,

"Yeah..but you know what forget about it, I'm sure it was just a dream."

Rachel smiles but Garfield couldn't help but think it was something off about that smile..