ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘs ᴠ

𝑨 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..

Dick finally brought everyone to the practice room although nobody was suppose to exactly practice until next week, Jason found this spot to be his favorite Garfield wasn't really sure how to feel about it and Rachel didn't mind the new room.

It's only been a week and the three of them became good friends especially Garfield and Jason they developed a bond quickly, started with playing video games to spending the night watching old movies and eating pizza.

Rachel would always join them, sometimes Dick as well it really felt like a family to her and she loved everything about it.

She just hoped nothing bad happens..

But this world wasn't meant to be innocent Rachel knows danger is coming she can feel it but she doesn't know what kind of danger it is, she even told Garfield about it. Of course he had his doubts since things were so quiet but he kept alert anyways.

Right now it was 12 in the afternoon and Garfield came running inside with excitement written all over his face, in the process Jason almost fell because of him. "Gar!"

Garfield stops in his tracks trying to calm himself down taking in a deep breath knowing he had found out some news that'll hopefully excite Jason as much as it excited him.

"Sorry..I just found out some good news!"

Jason shrugged, "Well?"

"I talked with Dick and he said we could practice a little in that room." Garfield explained slowly Jason's face started to lit up but in the back of his mind he wonders why Dick allowed them to go inside that room.

"No way!? Seriously. after all those warnings he wants us to head inside now?" Jason says in shock he couldn't really believe it thinking Garfield is just pranking him or something.

"Yeah," Garfield answers as he nods his head excitedly. "Just don't mess up the room."

Jason heads to the room ready to work out he made sure to pick up his bottle of water that sat on the dining table. "Is Rachel coming?"

"No, she's with Dick." Garfield replies as they both turned down the quiet hall.

At the end stood the door to the training room, Jason ran towards it pushing open the metal material doors, Garfield came behind the room which was really dark the only light here came from one tiny window.

Jason held up his hands and clapped multiple times making the lights. "How'd you know to do that?" Gar questions as his brows furrowed.

He's been sneaking inside this room sometimes at night for the past few days when everyone had fallen asleep. "..I've been sneaking in here for the past two days now. Don't tell Dick though."

Still Garfield kept that shock look, he was usually a deep sleeper and no sound really woke him up, the point is he should've known. "Wow..that's jus-"

Jason interrupts him saying, "I know bro."

Garfield came over to the middle that was completely empty and had just enough space to practice their skills, he could already imagine the new memory's that'll be held here.

"Rachel told me you can change animal forms, that true?" Jason questions him coming over.

Garfield nods answering his question, "I mean kinda..I can only change into one animal I'll show you when Dick says so."

"Dude! Just show me now, it's only the two of us here." Jason admits knowing it was, he wanted to see for himself.

Garfield fumbled with his fingers nervously, "I can-"

"You will." Jason says practically begging him at the moment, "If you show me what you'll be, I'll show you what I got."

Still Garfield was hesitant about it he wasn't really the type to disobey anyone's rules let alone Dick's rules..

Instead of him saying no he mumbles fine. Cause if he didn't he was sure Jason would call him a pussy or something.

"I'll do it, but first you'll need to turn around, it's not really a pretty sight seeing me change."

Jason listened and turned around soon he could hear the sound of something getting unzipped he guess it was his jacket. A part of him wanted to take a look wanting to see the whole transformation it couldn't be that bad right?

He decided to take a look slowly turning back around to face Garfield he started to see his skin changing from light tan to light green?

Garfield looked up seeing that Jason was staring right back at him just as his sharp tiger teeth's started to grow in.

"Your suppose to look the other way Jason." Gar growled out as he continued to shift into something Jason couldn't understand yet. 

But instead of Jason looking away he stayed put watching Garfield until he changed into a tiger with really sharp teeth that could cut through the fleshes of any human being.

Jason was now face to face with a tiger, now he just doesn't know rather to back away or to approach Gar slowly..

"Are you still Gar?"

Maybe that was a stupid question,

The tiger nodded his head coming over,

Guess the question wasn't stupid, Jason smiled widely, if he could change into that he was sure Gotham would be a safer place.

Garfield sat in front of Jason immediately feeling the older titans hand run through his soft green and black stripped fur, he couldn't stop the soft sound coming from out of him.

"Dude. you act like a actual tiger!"

Garfield only made a chuff like sound looking up at him as he leaned more into the touch, he's never been stroked before not even from being with his previous family.

"Good boy.." Jason teased at him earning a low growl from Garfield as a warning.

Jason held up his hands, "Sorry! Sorry.."

Under all this fur Garfield was starting to smile, even though he's not suppose to show this to Jason yet he was glad he did..