Helpers.

Garfield lets out an involuntary whimper, desperately craving more of Jason. He felt his triumphant smirk as he pressed his mouth a little firmer against his. Their lips moved achingly slowly together, melding to one another with a fevered intensity.

Jason's open hand was now against Gar's back moving up and down, soon Garfield found himself pressed against the counter.

Just as things started to get carried away Gar pulls away looking Jason in the eyes,

"No, not here.."

Jason honestly didn't mind doing it here, but just as much as he wanted to he knows he can't so he backs away.

"And what are you two doing in our kitchen?"

Garfield jumped from the sudden groggily deep voice as for Jason he looked back at the older man without a sign of being startled, "Grabbing something to eat, we need to start off our day with breakfast right?" Jason answers him with a smart comeback.

Garfield moved away from Jason realizing how close they were, he hopes Hank didn't see or hear what had happened in here.

Hank just groans clearly annoyed with their sudden encounter, "I don't have time for this.." he says to himself coming over to the fridge to make something to eat.

"Then you should make time to go to the market you don't have any food in there." Jason replies trying his best to not comeback at Hank.

Hank grumbles at the two titans before saying, "Dawn's already getting ready to go to the market, you two should go with her." He wanted these titans and most importantly Dick Grayson to leave, it was so peaceful with them not being here.

"She could use a couple of helpers." Hank pushed more already being able to see them wanting to leave this place it only a matter of ti-

"We'll go." Gar says, Jason looks at him confused and a bit shocked, "I'm sorry, but did you just say we'll go?" He questions.

Garfield nods, he wasn't just going to say no he hates the word so he always says yes unless it's something serious. "Yeah," He answers biting his bottom lip anxiously.

Jason grumbles something to himself before walking away to get ready, he hopes that shopping at some random market wouldn't take all that long.

"He'll be alright, shopping is fun." Hank tells Gar who just gave him a odd look.

"No he actually hates shopping at any store,"