ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴀɴ.

Garfield couldn't take it anymore laying beside a unconscious Jason was too painful for him, they needed a way out before these people do something far worse then what they've already done.

He pushed Jason down with his head so he wouldn't wake up in a uncomfortable position although he'd still wake up in pain, Gar thought this was a better idea sure Jason was still wearing his robin suit but now he could see all the bruises that started to show up on his face.

Garfield heard the door unlock,

He remembered Jason telling him how these men wanted to take control of those who have potential. He was sure those men wanted to control them as of now.

There was only one thing he had to do for them to survive..

Especially from these type of men,

4 men came inside the room but none of them expected Gar to go full tiger mode his eyes were dark from rage as he snarled at every one of the assassins who were in here.

They got moves but so does he, and he needed to use them.

One of the Assassins charged at him, Gar dodged quickly recovering from the move he came over to that masked face man and bit him. All the times he said he wouldn't bite anyone faded away once he thought of Jason's bruises.

Something predatory started to emerge from within him, almost too animal like..

He bit past skin, muscle and bones and when the other men came charging in he was ready to bite them as well.

Jason groaned touching his head, the sounds of men screaming woke him up in alarm and when he woke up he could see everything that was happening in the room.

Garfield roared when one of the assassins screamed for backup, shutting the man up with his claws.

"Gar?" Jason called out with a painful cough, some blood spluttering from his mouth.

When he watch Garfield take another bite to a assassins ribs he stands up with all the strength he had left and limps over to Gar completely ignoring how dizzy he felt.

He had to help him before more of them come from down the hall..

"Garfield, we gotta go."

Garfield growls still in his darkest set of mind, claws piercing through the mans skin he was practically eating through that guys back. Jason looked around and could see half the assassins laying on the ground dead.

"We have to go now." Jason told Gar who looks up with blood dripping from his teeth.

Garfield comes back to reality hearing his voice the blood that once tasted like warm liquid now tasted like iron. His ears hung low and his tail that was previously lashing violently from side to side now swayed realizing what he had just done.

Jason frowns,

Foot steps were coming down the hall, and he was sure they would come in with different type of defense or different weapons. But that didn't came.

The unexpected did,

Dick, Kory and Rachel were here they've found them causing him to smile weakly, Dick sees the mess in this room the claw marks the bites everything he looked down at Gar who had his head hung low like he's done something wrong.

Jason didn't think that though, thanks to Garfield their still alive..

"We handled the ones that were outside, Cmon." Dick says,
_________________________

When they left the area Dick made sure to gather the assassins papers wanting more information about them. When he found his car keys he returned to his car everyone got inside.

Garfield got inside but as his human self he had changed back into his clothes, but the blood that was on him earlier were still all over his jaw and chin now.

The car fell silence after escaping that place, and Jason looked at Gar who was staring out the window like he was doing when they first drove here.

Jason wanted to say something to the green haired titan but nothing came out, he'll just have to wait till they get back to the hideout..