When You and Him Play Truth or Dare PT. 2 [2/2] (17K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

One of the girls eyes widened and I can see Kirshima and Bakugou facepalming with disappointment.

"Mineta, really?", Sero commented, "You're so bold but still...".

"You really are a pervert, dumbass", Bakugou commented.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry!!", Mineta said and clasped his hands together, "P-Please change the dare, Asui-san! I promise I won't-"

"Sorry, a dare is a dare, Mineta-kun~", Asui said and gave him the tiny tweezers, that Yaoyorozu just created a few seconds ago, "Have fun. I'll forgive you if you do this dare".

Mineta sighed and since he can't just back out like a coward, he nodded and ran outside the dorm so he can start cutting and collecting the long blades of grass.

"Damn, I didn't know you had it in you, Asui", Sero said and laughed nervously.

😏 DARE - Let's see if Mineta will be able to collect exactly 150 of those long blades of grass before the end of the game.

*SPINNNN*

"Ashido, you're up-"

"Yass!", Ashido interrupted and started dancing from where she's sitting.

I ended up laughing at her enthusiasm and replied, "Very excited, that's great, haha".

Why do I feel nervous though now that she's up next?

Oh well, I guess we'll find out.

"I'm excited because...", Ashido said and pointed at me, "...I wanted to choose you and Todoroki, (Y/N)-chan!".

My eyes widened and both of us asked at the same time, "Both of us?".

This is new. 

She nodded rapidly and I think I know where she's going with this - especially since she's very supportive my relationship with Todoroki.

"Truth or dare, lovebirds?", she asked and giggled.

I gulped and tried to think of an answer but without even coming up with a proper final answer or consoling with Todoroki, I ended up mumbling, "...Dare-Oh WAIT, I MEAN-"

"YES!! FINALLY!", Ashido interrupted and clapped her hands with satisfaction.

'What did I get myself into? Man, there are even times where I act like Izuku in terms of decision making, hahaha...', I thought and sighed with a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry, Shoto. I blurted out with consideration-"

"It's okay", Todoroki interrupted and smiled softly at me, "Besides, I was thinking the same thing anyway".

EH?! For real?!

"We're ready for anything, Ashido-san", Todoroki said and wore his game face on, "If this is a couple challenge you're giving us, we'll give it all we got".

"Nice answer, Todoroki!!", Ashido said and giggled before she wore a smirk, "Because my dare for you guys is this...!".

😏 DARE : I dare Todoroki to take off his clothes (leaving his boxers) and to remain like that for the rest of the game and I dare (Y/n) to sit in his lap and to draw and write anything on his body with his eyes close for three minutes. [(Y/n) gonna write Property of (Y/f/n) with a heart for the fun of it ](SharaeBaker)

"W-W-WAIT, WHAT?!"

Almost of my classmates started cheering and even clapping their hands after hearing Ashido's unexpected dare that I never thought I would hear.