When You and Him Play Truth or Dare PT. 2 [2/2] (17K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

"Let's do this guys! So Jirou-san can finish her dare!", Midoriya said and smiled cutely.

The rhythmic tapping of her spoon and wooden board is already getting our heads bopping into beat that I can see Kaminari and Mineta dancing in the corner.

"...if you wanna believe that anything can stop me-Wait, hold on. Jirou-san!", Todoroki stopped singing quietly beside me, which I find it cute, and raised his hand like he's participating in a class recitation. Extra cute points!

Jirou didn't stop tapping the spoon against the wooden board but she turned her view to my dual-haired boyfriend right away.

"Yes, Todoroki? Do you have an answer?", Jirou said and bopped her head to the beat as well with her music.

Todoroki nodded and replied, "Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa".

(A/N : I don't think there's a cover for that song in Youtube so I guess I live it your imagination on how it really sounds like, haha '^^)

"Correct!", Jirou said and at that moment, she ended the chorus of the song before clapping her hands, "You listen to that song, Todoroki?".

"You could say that...", Todoroki replied and looked at me lovingly, "It's just that I remembered hearing (Y/N) singing that song the other day".

"YASS~!", Ashido said and fell on the floor from all the fangirling, "Inspiration 101~!!".

"O-Oh my gosh, are you okay, Ashido?!", Uraraka said and tried helping her up the ground.

😏 DARE - DONE

*SPINNNN*

"Oh, Asui is next!",  I said and put away my phone, "Well, you have the freedom".

"Thank you, kero!", Asui said and showed me her cute froggy smile before turning to our classmates, "Because I know who to pick already".

"Already?", Todoroki questioned.

The frog girl nodded and pointed at the grape headed boy, who is busy looking at girls at his phone.

"Mineta, truth or dare?", Asui said with a hint of seriousness.

Mineta gasped and almost dropped his phone but he turned to Asui before laughing nervously.

"O-Oh, you picked me! Wow, a girl from my class actually picked me in a game such as this!", Mineta said and started smiling like he's in paradise or something.

"Oh boy", Hagakure commented before facepalming.

"I agree", Uraraka replied to the invisible girl's comment before sighing.

Asui patiently waited for grape-headed boy to give his answer and after a minute or two, he grinned.

"Dare! Give me a good one!", Mineta said and laughed.

Oh my, another dare.

Great, I think I almost lost count on how many dares we have already.

I gulped and I can see some of the girls are silently praying for Asui to give him a decent dare that doesn't involve being with another person.

"Okay, I'll give you a good one, kero", Asui said and crossed her arms.

😏 DARE : Go outside and collect 150 long blades of grass (they just recently cut the grass) with these tiny tweezers. (SharaeBaker)

"H-HUH?!", Mineta said and his jaw dropped, "W-Wait, what did I do, Asui-san?!".

Asui sighed and replied, "This is what you get for trying to peek on my laundry yesterday".