Chapter 67 - Confess

Mulai dari awal

I turned to Choimin who suddenly threw that question. "That cheerful smile of yours vanished..."

"Ah, it's nothing," I chuckled. "I just came into realization of something. It isn't that big though."

It was finally our last walk. As I did, I felt my focus slowly drift away to something else. My eyes wandered around, trying to catch a glimpse of someone.

But when I finally did, I nearly stopped.

Chanyeol sat at a spot farther away from where the rest of our friends were. The look on his face was really serious and nonchalant, compared on how he looked like in the past fashion show.

But when his gaze landed on me, it just shocked my whole system.

My heartbeat sped up and I felt like the whole world was suddenly slowing down, as stupid as it sounds.

But when I realized that the runway's coming to an end, I turned my gaze back up front as we made our turn.

And as we headed back, my eyes instantly went to where Chanyeol was earlier.  But I was puzzled when he was no longer there.

Where did he go?

Why did he leave??

With my brows crossed, I turned back up front and just continued my way to the backstage.

"That's a wrap girls!" Tues's assistant announces, clapping her hands. "You guys did a great job out there!"

As I got in the dressing room to change, remove my make up and brush my hair back to its normal state, I still pondered about where Chanyeol could have went

Or maybe I was just visualizing him there?

No... That's impossible. I know he was there... I felt that he was there.

"Hey, Jihyun," Choimin calls. "I'll go ahead."

I nodded. "Alright. Take care."

"You too." she nods back before heading out.

With a sigh, I stood up and grabbed my own stuffs and headed outside.

"Jihyun!!" I was immediately greeted by the boys as soon as I came out.

"Hey , y'all..."

"You were fire know that stage tonight, Jihyun!" Xiumin says.

I beamed. "Thank you, Xiumin."

"I guess this calls for a night-out!" Sehun cheers which the others joined in

"A night-out? Don't you think it's a bit too late for that?" Suho asks.

"Ugh," Kris groans in response, slinging an arm over the latter's shoulders. "Don't be a kill-joy, Junmyeon-ssi.  It's a Friday so I guess it wouldn't really hurt too, right??"

"Right!" the others answered which made Suho sigh.

"Alright, alright! Just get your sweaty arm off me."

"Can we eat first? The show sort of made me hungry," said Kai.

"Me too," Baekhyun chimes in. "And I am sure Jihyun is too," he added, holding my hand.

"I am fine though," I replied. "But whatever goes for you guys then count me in."

"Wait... Has anyone seen Chanyeol?" D.O. asks before we proceeded to head out.

"But he didn't come, didn't he??" Lay questioned back.

"He did... He just sat at another place," D.O. answers. "Jihyun saw him talk at her last walk."