Chapter 67 - Confess

Start from the beginning

"Six in the evening," I answered.

"Noted. We'll be there by 5:30."

"You guys are going to watch??"

"Why not?? Besides, Yura invited us anyway... And we'll be there to support you!"

I smiled. "That would be great.. I will see you there then."

"Yeah, I will see you. Bye, Jihyun-ah~ Love you!"

"Bye... I love you too.."

-----------

"Models!" Yura's assistant came running in the backstage where me and the rest of the models were currently being assisted on with their hairs and make-ups. "We're starting in fifteen minutes, alright? I'll be back by that time and I want you all lined up in your positions... Everyone got that??"

"Got it!" we all answered.

"Okay, I will see you guys later," she says one last time before rushing out of the door.

As soon as she did, I heard a deep sigh coming from my right making me throw a short glance and saw Choimin with a sort of troubled look.

"What's the matter??" I asked, looking at her reflection in the mirror as she looked at mine.

"Nothing really... I am just a bit nervous," she says.

"That's normal. I feel nervous all the time," I replied.

"This is another type of nervous," she chuckled. "I mean... What if I trip again? That time I felt really embarrassed..."

"Well, I guess if you keep your mind thinking that then it could happen," I replied. "Besides, I'm always right beside you."

She grins. "Thanks, Jihyun."

We finally finished and we're quickly brought in different dressing rooms to change for the first lineup of clothes. Then we lined up backstage just in time Yura's assistant came in to check on us.

As I stood on backstage, I couldn't help but feel excitement rush through my system. I remembered my first time on a runway and how good it felt. I can't wait to feel like that again.

I turned to my right where Choimin stood and reached my hand out towards her. She smiled and took it before we parted ways as we were both going to enter the stage from opposite sides.

And finally, it was our turn to walk.

I inhaled sharply as soon as I stepped out, taking in the sudden brightness from the spotlight and the loud applause of the audience.

This runway was longer than the last one and it just thrilled me.

By the end of the runway I spotted Baekhyun and the others from afar, making me smile wider.

They sent me a small wave which I just nodded subtly to before turning and heading back backstage.

It was a quick change of clothes and wait before we got onto the stage again. The show went on and on and I just kept my eyes straight up front where my friends were. Seeing them just boosts my confidence and makes me happier so I never lost sight of them.

But as time passes by, I realized that someone was actually missing.

Chanyeol isn't with them.

It made me wonder if he had somewhere important to go to or he purposely did not attend.

The latter is quite impossible to think of. I am sure he just went to somewhere important.

"A penny for your thoughts?"