★Midorima x reader★

It was just a regular ol' day and you were insanely bored. You decided to ask your boyfriend, Midorima, to come over. When he came, you saw that his lucky item for today was a copy of Spongebob Squarepants: the movie.

You begged him to let you watch it and he finally let you. " Why do you even watch this childish nonsense, (name)?" He asks you. You pouted. " Because it's awesome! Plus, this movie has an awesome message; Even if you're a kid, you can still be a hero and make a difference!" You say.

" No children's movie has a message like that! You're such a fool, (name)."
" You're mean, Midorin! =3=" you say as you punch his chest.

Yes! Your favorite part came on! The part where Spongebob and Patrick became 'men'.

" Now that we're men, we can do anything! Now that we're men, we are invincible! Now that we're men, we'll get to Shell City! We'll get the crown, save the town and Mr. Krabs!" You sang along.
Then, the sad part came. The part where Spongebob and Patrick die.

.........

" I guess what everyone said about us was true, Patrick."
" You mean that we're attractive?"
" No, that we're just....kids. A couple of kids way over their heads. We were doomed from the start...."

..........
" NO YOU WEREN'T! YOU GUYS DID ALRIGHT FOR A COUPLE OF GOOFBALLS!" You yelled at the screen. You started crying at the sad scene. ( who wouldn't cry?! That scene was so sad T-T)

" You're being melodramatic. The scene is not even sad in any way." Midorima said.
" You don't get it!" You yelled as you cried.

But then, a miracle happened! The tears of the goofy goobers broke the lamp that killed them and they survived!

" YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!" You screamed.

The rest of the movie went by quickly and you fell asleep with your head Midorima's lap. He picks you up and lays you down on your bed. He puts a blanket over you.
" You really are a fool, ( name)." He says as he kisses your forehead and leaves your house.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Srry if this had too much spunguhbobu in it!

I just watched the movie again and I felt inspired ^^

I AM IN LOOOOOVE WITH SPONGEBOB btw :3

Also, I don't own Spongebob! All rights belong to Steven Hillenburg and Viacom ^^