★ Kagami x reader 2(HAPPY BDAY BAKAGAMI!!!) ★

So, today's Bakagami's bday!!!!!! So i decided to make a Kagami x reader 2!!

Hope yah guys enjoy ^3^

Continue to leave requests! :)

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Warning- This is gonna be clichē as hell :3

Srry if this is short :3

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Today was your Baka best friend, Kagami's, birthday. So, you and your friend, Riko, planned for the team, including you because you're the team's manager, to go on a trip to the amusement park for Kagami's birthday. So, on saturday, the team met up in the gym.

" Attention! To celebrate our ace's birthday, we're all going to the amusement park! All thanks to (f/n)-chan for suggesting it!" Riko announces.

" Oh, n-no need to thank me! I just wanted to celebrate my best friend's birthday..." You say.

Kagami walks over to you and rustles your hair.

" Ha! I'm glad to have such a great friend like you, (f/n)!" He says.

" Hehe, thanks!"

" Aww! They'd make the cutest couple!" The team says.

" Shut up!!!!" You and Kagami yell in unison with your faces blushing like crazy.

After that, you and the team catch as bus to the amusement park. When you reach there, the team is split up into groups of 2. You got stuck with Kagami.

" Everyone! We'll meet back at the ferris wheel in 2 hours. Have fun!" Riko says.

" So, where do you wanna go first, Taiga-kun?" You ask.

" Hmm, how about we get something to eat first? I'm starving!" He said.

' Oh, god. This isn't good...'

Kagami ends up getting a crap ton of food to eat and you just get a corn dog because you weren't that hungry. When you two were finished eating, you were walking around.

" Hey, look at that awesome haunted house! Let's go in it!"

" H-Haunted house?!" Kagami says fearfully.

" Yeah! What? Are you too chicken to go in it?!"

" N-No! Come on, let's go in it!"

When you guys enter the haunted house, it's dark. Then, lights start flashing and sounds of thunder play. You get scared and hold on to Kagami's arm. Realizing what you just did, you blush and you let go of his arm.

" Who's the chicken, now!!??" He says.

" Shut up!"

As you guys walk down the haunted house, you see Kagami trembling. There are a ton of creepy noises. You giggle at how funny he looks. Then, all the lights go out. The room is filled with darkness and silence.

Then, a demonic voice says " Die" and a demonic face pops up in front of the both of you. It scared the daylights out of each other and you two hugged each other for protection. Then, a blinding light comes and blurs your vision. You two walked out of the haunted house. A lady comes up to you.

" You two are a cute couple. Here's your picture. It's free." The lady says.

She hands you a photo of you and Kagami hugging each other screaming.

You blush and you put the photo in your purse.

(( Time skip))

You and Kagami went on the rest of the rides. You were not just happy that you were having fun, but you were also happy that Kagami was having fun and smiling the entire time. The sun was setting and it was time for you and Kagami to go on the final ride, the ferris wheel.

You looked outside the window of your cart. The sky was red-orange. The view was breath-taking. When you guys got up to the top, the cart shook. You lost your balance and you fell on top of Kagami's lap. You start blushing and when you start to get up, Kagami sits you back down. He wraps his arms around you and lays his chin on your head.

" Can we stay like this for a little longer?" He asks.

You nod. After sitting on his lap for a while, he turns you towards him. His lips are in a beautiful smile.

" I love you, (f/n), and I want you to be with me forever. You're the only gift I would ever want." He confesses.

Your eyes widen. You automatically smile. Suddenly, you have a soft sensation on your lips. It was Kagami kissing you. You respond back to the kiss. He pulls away and pulls you into an embrace.

" I love you, Taiga..."

When you guys reached the bottom, you walk out of the cart holding hands. You find the team waiting for the two of you.

" Aww! I see that you two are a couple now!" Riko says.

" Yeah, I guess we are." Kagami says as you look at each other.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I completely butchered Kagami in this. XD

Happy bday, Bakagami!!!