Kuroko x short!reader

.

Its been a LOOOOONG time since I've written a Kuroko oneshot

.

This is for @otakuforever0301 :3

.

.

.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

You are a short one;150 cm, to be exact. You were always made fun of your height and you didn't like being short. You've always wanted to be tall. It was your dream. You felt like there wasn't any girl or guy that was short for their age, until one day...

" Hey, Riko-chan! I'm here to watch the team practice!" You say. Your friend, Riko, invited you to watch the team practice.

" Hi, chibi-chan!" She says.

" My name's not 'chibi-chan'! It's (name)!" You pouted.

You sat down on the bench next to Riko. You then saw someone out of the corner of your eye. It was a boy with teal hair and beautiful, round eyes.

" Who's the boy over there with the teal hair?" You ask Riko.

" Oh, that's Kuroko-kun. Why? Do you like him~?!" Riko says suggestively.

" N-No! I was just wondering, he's pretty short for someone on the basketball team."

" Yeah, I know. He's like you! Except taller!"

" Like me..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

((Time skip!))

Ever since that day, you've developed a crush on Kuroko. You came to watch the team practice just to watch him practice. Riko eventually found out that you had a crush on him and you told her to never tell anyone. One day at practice, Kagami approached you.

" Hey, shorty."

* Edward Elric mode*

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING SHORTY?!?!?!?!"

" Anyways, I always see you staring at Kuroko when you're here. Do you, you know, have feelings for him?"

Your face turns bright red.

" N-No! Now, go away, Bakagami!!"

" Bakagami?!?!"

You stomp out of the gym with your stuff. It then starts raining.

" Great, just my luck. I didn't even bring a damn umbrella!" You grumble.

You run on the wet pavement home. You then slip on a puddle and you fall. You felt someone catch you.

" (name)-san. You shouldn't be running in the rain without an umbrella. It's dangerous."

You lift your head up and you see Kuroko with his usual poker face.

" GAH! S-Sorry! I'll try to be more carefu--!"

You were Kuroko's lips were covering yours. Your eyes widen with surprise. He pulls away.

" I don't want the one I love to get hurt."

" Y-You love me?!"

" Yes, because you remind me of myself."

He pulls you into an embrace and gives you another passionate kiss in the rain.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Omfg, this is soo corny *^*

So, Im out of hiatus! School is killing me!!!

I already had 4 projects to do in the last 2 weeks!!