Akashi x fujoshi!reader (LEMON)

Note- a fujoshi is a extreme yaoi lover ^3^

WARNING!- contains R18 content! Read at your own risk!!

___________________________________

To a normal person, you look like an average teenage girl. However, in reality, you were a complete fujoshi. You've watched Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (my fav!), Junjou Romatica, DRAMAtical murder etc. You spent every cent of your allowance on BL games, yaoi mangas and merchandise. You even made your own doujinshis!

You've kept it a secret from everyone that you were a fujoshi. Even your boyfriend, Akashi, didn't know that you were a fujoshi! You were thinking about your OTP, AkaKuro, until Akashi interrupted your thoughts.

" (name)."

" Hmm? What is it, Sei?"

" Meet me after school tomorrow. We got to discuss something."

" Ok."

( The next day, after school)

You were outside the school entrance, waiting for Akashi. You were waiting outside for 30 minutes. You figured he wasn't coming, so you took your leave. When you got to your house, you ran up to your room and you took out your tablet and continued writing your AkaKuro fanfic.

.

"Akashi bits down on Kuroko's neck, making him whimper. Akashi then bits down on Kuroko's hardened nipples. Kuroko lets out a soft moan."

.

Your face turned red while writing those words.

Suddenly, Akashi bursts through the door. You threw your tablet on the ground.

"(Name), why did you leave when I was waiting for you?"

Your face was still red.

" Oh, uh, I thought you weren't coming, so I left."

"And, also,why did you throw your tablet like that?"

He picked the tablet up from the ground and turned it on to see a AkaKuro fanart drawn by you, next to the fanfic you were writing before. You saw his eyes travel down the screen. You hid your face in your pillow in order to hide your red face.

" Ohh, now I see. You like this kind of stuff. I don't even think about Tetsuya like that."

You heard him walking closer to you. Suddenly, he flipped you onto your back and pinned you down on your bed.

" Sei! L-Let go of me!!" You struggle to get out of his grasp.

" If those yaoi stories make you feel good, I'll make you feel even better..." He whispers in your ear.

He roughly kisses your lips and pushes his tongue into your mouth.

One hand held your wrists above your head and another trailed down your body. Your back arches at the pleasure. He starts to undress you. He takes out his scissors and he snips off your bra and panties. He undresses himself until he's left in nothing at all.

///////////

" S-Sei~!" You moaned as he inserted his member inside you.

" Goddammit, you're so tight!" He says.

He starts thrusting in and out of you. When it came to sex, you were quiet; your moans came out as fast breaths. You started bouncing on top of his lap. You pulled his hair while biting his shoulder, which made him moan loudly.

" Beg. Beg me to release, (name)!"

You refused to beg. He starts pacing up the speed.

" S-Sei~!"

" Yes?!!"

" P-Please come inside of me, Sei!!!"

He rams into you one final time before releasing his seed inside of you. Your mouths gaped open with pleasure. You held against his back tightly. H pulled out of you and fell on the bed.

" We need to fix that yaoi problem of yours. Starting tomorrow, no more yaoi for you. Disobey me, and you know what happens."

" Hai, hai~"