Kasamatsu x reader

" (Name)-cchi!!" Your friend, Kise, calls out to you.

" Grr...What is it, Kise?! Also, shouldn't you be in the locker room?! You have to change, the game starts in 5 minutes!"

You were the manager for Kaijo's basketball team. You were also the girlfriend of the captain of the team, Kasamatsu Yukio.

" Senpai needs you to come to the locker room. He has to talk to you."

" Fine."

You followed Kise to the locker room. When you entered the locker room, you felt someone pulling you in. Kise shut the door behind you and you felt someone take your clothes off. You looked behind you and you saw you best friend and Kise's girlfriend, (b/f/n).

" What the hell are you doing?!!"

" Oh, I'm just turning manager-chan into cheerleader-chan!"

" Cheerleader-chan?!"

( 5 minutes later)

You walked out of the locker room wearing a blue and white cropped shirt that says 'Kaijo' across where your chest was, a blue skirt with a white waist band, black knee socks that resemble the ones that your boyfriend wears, a blue ribbon that tied your (h/c) locks into a ponytail, and blue and white sneakers. You looked up and saw Kasamatsu blushing at the sight of you.

" Why am I dressed up as a cheerleader, (b/f/n)?!?!?!"

" Because, me and Ryōta-kun made up the idea that you would be a cheerleader for today's game!"

" Kyaa~! You look so kawaii~!!!!" Kise commented.

You and Kasamatsu did a combo kick. Kasamatsu kicked Kise while you kicked (b/f/n).

" YOU TWO!!" The both of you yelled in unison.

" The both of you are so similiar!" Kise and (b/f/n)said.

When you guys walked into the gym, you caught the other team wolf whistling at you and your face turned extremely red. Kasamatsu gave them a " Fuck off, she's mine" look and they immediately stopped.

During the game, you cheered your heart out for them and you were really embarrassed while doing so. The team won successfully, thanks to your cheering.

" Good job, (name)-cchi!!!" Kise said.

Kasamatsu approached you. His eyes were averted to the other direction and a blush was on his face.

" Y-You looked good out there."

You smiled and hugged him happily.

" Thanks. You too!"

You gave him a big kiss on his lips.

" I'm your personal cheerleader..."

Kuroko no LOVE! KnB oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें