Kagami x reader LEMON

Srry guys! I know that I said that I would be doing Kuroko next, but I couldn't think of any ideas for him, so I decided to do Kagami!

Also, I wanted to do a lemon fanfic and for some reason, Kagami came to mind XD

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAIN R18 MATERIAL! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------

You are the smartest student in your class. Your best subject is math. ( A/N: If you've got shitty skills in math, like yours truly, pretend!)

Your math teacher told you to tutor the worst student in the class, Kagami Taiga. You've always had a crush on Kagami, even if he was a complete baka. You agreed to it and right now, you're at Kagami's house, tutoring him. You wrote down a bunch of geometry problems on a piece of paper and gave it to Kagami.

" Solve the problems, Kagami."

He takes the problems and takes an extreme amount of time on solving them. With your brains, you could solve those problems in under 5 seconds.

" Hurry up, bakagami! I haven't got all day." You say while pushing your glasses up. ( A/N: again, pretend if you don't have glasses)

Kagami crumples the problems and throws it in the garbage. He moves closer to you.

" Eh, I don't feel like doing math. How about you start teaching me...chemistry?!" He whispers in your ear seductively. You start blushing after understanding what he just said.

" Kaga--!"

You're cut off with Kagami's lips pressing against yours. Yes, that's right! Your crush, Kagami Taiga, is kissing you. You respond back to the kiss. His strong arms wrap around your waist, deepening the kiss. He slips his tongue in your mouth, making you moan in his mouth. After a while, he pulls away.

" Kagami..."

" Taiga. Call me Taiga. Look, I'm in love with you, (f/n), and I want you to be mine and mine only!" Taiga confesses, with his ruby red orbs piercing your (e/c) ones.

Your face turns 10x more red.

" Taiga, the feeling's mutual..."

" Great! Then, tonight, I'm gonna mark you mine!"

Happily, you take out your phone and text your mom, saying that you'll be spending the night at a friend's house.

Then, Taiga lifts you off your chair and carries you to his room. He drops you on his bed and pins you down.

" You could've placed me down softly..." You say.

" Sorry, I can't help myself!"

He then takes off your (f/c) shirt and bra to reveal your huge d-cups ( ik most people use f-cups, but i decided to be different :3). He takes off your glasses and opens your hair from its pony tail.

He sucks on the bud of one breast and plays with the other, making you moan his name repeatedly. You take off his shirt, revealing his rock hard abs. He moves his hands down your curves, to your skirt. He slips it down, along with your pantys, making you completely naked. He stares at your naked body.

" S-Stop looking at me like that!" You say with your face as red as Taiga's eyes.

" Hey, your body is beautiful. Don't hide it from me." He says.

He caresses your body, leaving little kisses on your belly. He then licks,kisses and bites your neck, leaving hickeys along your neck.

" Mmmm, Taiga..." You moan.

" It's your turn. I've played with your body, now you play with my body." He says.

Your hands move from his abs down to his pants. You unbuckle the belt and you pull his pants, along with his boxers, revealing his huge member. You put his member in your mouth. He grabs a handful of your hair and bobs your head up and down his member, keeping the pace constant. You heard his hot noises as you felt his dick growing inside your mouth. When he was close, you pulled out and his cum sprays onto your face.

You lay back down on the bed and he positions you at your wet entrance.

" Please, be gentle..."

" Don't worry, I will."

He slowly inserts his member in. You scream in pain as you felt your walls stretch out. Once he's was fully inside you, you've gotten used to it. As he was slamming in and out of you, the pain turned into pleasure.

" Taiga, MORE!" You moan.

That encouraged him to go faster. The room was filled with moaning and grunting.

" TAIGA, I LOVE YOU!!!" You scream as you came onto his dick. Once he filled his load into you, he pulled out and fell on top of you. He kisses your lips roughly before laying next to you.

" Wow, you're great for a virgin!" He yells out.

" Haha! You, too!"

You guys cuddled with each other until you fell asleep.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Next: Kuroko x reader!