Murasakibara x reader

For my first x reader, I'm doing my favorite member of the GoM, Atsushi Murasakibara!

Fun fact- ' Murasaki' means purple in Japanese, and ' Bara' means rose. So, Murasakibara means ' Purple rose'

Ahh, so bootyful!

========the more you know========

Lol srry 'bout that :3

So anyways, enjoy the story!

Btw, in this story, ur super tall, so if ur not super tall, just pretend ^ - ^

Key

C/N- cousin's name

F/N- first name

L/N- last name

O/S/N- older sister's name

H/S/N- high school name

S/N- student's name

BEWARE OF OOCNESS!!!!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

You're name is (f/n, l/n), yet in school, you're known as 'giant' because of height of 6'2. You're always being bullied because of your height. You have this threatening aura, yet you are a very kind person, but will get violent at the right time.

It's because of one incident that led to you transferring schools.

--flashback--

You walk around the campus of (h/s/n). It's quiet because school doesn't start for another hour and you couldn't stand laying in bed because of lack of sleep.

Then, you hear a voice.

" Hey, Giant! What are you doing here early in the day?"

" Are you waiting for the students to come so you could crush them with your gigantic feet?!"

' Great, (s/n) is here.'

" Look, ( s/n) please leave me alone."

" Sorry, can't do that >:)" ( s/n) says with her annoying voice.

" So, what's this choker you're wearing for?" She says while taking your deceased grandmother's choker off your neck.

" It's my grandmother's. Please give it back."

(s/n) throws it in the gutter behind her.

" Whoops!" She says sarcastically.

Your eyes widen as you clenched your fists tighter. You exert all your anger on her in one punch to her stomach, causing her to black out. You didn't realized that your principal was watching you two.

--present time--

You, your mother, and your older sister were driving to Akita, where you were going to live with your aunt and your cousin until your mom would find an apartment. Because of severely injuring (s/n) in your school, you were expelled and your mom thought that moving to Akita would give us a chance to start over and forget all the bad memories in Tokyo. You and your older sister went there a week ago to take an entrance exam for this elite high school called Yōsen High. Thankfully, you two passed.

( TIMEUH SKIPUH)

When you got to your aunt's house, ( o/s/n) and your mom were talking with your aunt, while you were hanging out with your cousin, who was only a year older than you. The both of you were also sharing a room and you two finished fixing your things in the room.