Kagami x part dog! Reader ( LEMON)

Requested by @Shuzolover
Hope ya like it ^^
.

WARNING- CONTAINS R18 CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

.

.

.

____________________________________

You were loyal, obedient, and playful, like a dog. Well, of course, you are part dog! Yes, that's right, you're part dog. You and your family are part of an ancient Japanese race that were part dog, part human. You can shape-shift into a dog whenever you wanted. Though, in your case, you're still too young to control your powers, so you shape shift into a dog at random times. ( well not like a actual dog, but with like dog ears and a tail and stuff :3)

" Oof!" You say as you bump into someone. You look up at the person you bumped into and you growled.

" Watch where you're going, Bakagami!!" You yell.

You never liked Kagami at all. He was always mean to you and you always sensed a tiger-like aura from him.

" Who ya callin' Bakagami?!!?!" He growled.

You glared at each other.

" You guys fight like cat and dog." Kuroko says, popping out of nowhere.

" Kyaa!! When did you get here, Kuroko?!" You said.

" I've been standing next to Kagami-kun the entire time."

You sweatdropped.

(( time skip))

You were walking out of the school when you felt something sharp in your mouth. You opened your mouth and you found your canines grow sharp. ( the two sharp teeth up front). You were shape-shifting into a dog. You ran to the closest enclosed area, which was the locker room. You felt your tail and nails grow and your ears popping out. You looked at the mirror and now, you looked like a dog. Suddenly, you heard the door open.

" I think I left----WH-WHAT THE???!!!"

You looked towards the direction of the door and you saw Kagami with a shocked expression on his face. The door closed behind him and you heard the door being locked from the outside.

" (n-name)!!! You're a d-dog?!???!!!"

You got scared. Your greatest secret was revealed.

" U-Umm..."

You felt your legs turn into jelly and you fell on the ground. Tears came out of your eyes.

" I beg you, Kagami. P-Please don't tell anyone that I'm part dog!"

" *sigh* Ok, but in one condition."

" What?"

He takes off his shirt and he lifts you up and places you on top of him.

" Have sex with me."

" W-Wha---"

You were cut off with Kagami's lips covering yours roughly. His tongue plunges into your mouth, making you moan in his mouth. He pulls away. Your face turns as red as his hair.

" B-Bakagami!! I-I thought you were terrified of dogs..."

He smirks.

" Well, you're an exception." He says while ripping your blouse open. He unclips your bra and his tongue glides across your chest. You gasped. His hand goes up and down your (H/C) tail. You whimper like a dog.

" Woah, woah! Down,down, doggy!" He said teasingly.

" You're mea--Aahhh~!" You moan as he bites down and sucks on your nipple. He flips you so that he's on top of you. He takes off your soaking wet panties and discards it. He pulls down his shorts, along with his boxers, just enough to reveal his member. He positions himself at your womanhood. He kisses you passionately before he goes inside of you. You jerk your head back and let out a cry of pleasure before he starts thrusting in and out of you.
" Grr...you're so tight."
The locker room was filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping.
" K-Kagami~!" You moan as his hot seed releases inside you.

( meanwhile, outside the locker room)

" W-What the hell is going on in there?!?!?!" Riko says while blushing.
" Sounds like Kagami-kun and (name)-san are having sex in there." Kuroko says with a straight face.
" DON'T SAY IT SO STRAIGHTFORWARDLY!!!!!!" The team yells at Kuroko.