★Aomine x reader★

Aomine is a virgo. Im a taurus. Virgos and Taurus's are compatible with each other!!!!

.

Kyaaa!!! I was soo happy when I found this out XD

.

You should be proud, my fellow taurus's ^^

.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

You were a very boyish girl, or a tomboy as people call you. You wore your hair in a boy's style and had a boy's sense of fashion. You were a sports fanatic, but your most favorite sport was basketball. You joined Tōō's girl's basketball team and you were their ace. People called you " the female Aomine Daiki". You didn't like that title.

Today, your coach, Harasawa ( he's the coach for the boy's basketball team, but pretend he coaches both of the teams), made an annoucement.

" Girls, today we'll be having a training camp in the mountains with the boy's basketball team, in order to prepare you and them for the Winter Cup." He says.

" Oh yeah, they won second place in the Interhigh and got a wildcard to the Winter Cup, right?" You say.

" Yes, that's correct, (l/n)." Harasawa says.

" Here's the permission slip. The training camp starts next week, during winter break. You girls can leave." He says as he hands the team permission slips. You change into your uniform and head home.

' Great, I'm gonna be practicing with him'

(( time skip))

You were packing your duffel bag with the stuff you needed for the next week. Today was the day of the training camp. You walked to school and found the teams waiting for the bus to take them to the mountains. When the bus came, everyone had to sit with the person of their respective position. Coach said that you needed to get to know them, since you have to practice with them for a week

Since you were the power forward, you had to sit next to Aomine.

" Kyaa! (f/n)-chan! You're so lucky to sit next to Aomine!" Your teammates told you.

" I really don't care." You said rudely.

You took the seat next to him. You took out your ( Fav manga) and read it.

" Hey, you're (l/n) (f/n), right?" Aomine says.

This was your first time talking with Aomine.

" Y-Yeah. How do you know my name?" You ask him.

" My other teammates keep telling me about you. They keep on saying that you are amazing at basketball and how you are the female version of me. I don't believe them." He says.

" Hey! I'm the team's ace and I bet I can be better than you!" You retort.

" Then, prove it to me! I challenge you to a one-on-one on the last day of training camp!" Loser has to run up and down the hill 20 times!" He says with pride.

" Heh, deal!" You say.

The rest of the bus ride was filled with nothing but the chattering of the teams.

(( time skip: 5 days))

Your training with the boy's team was HARD! The boys were way better than the girls. Thankfully, the team improved a lot. Today was a free day. It was your first free day since forever. Everyone was in their cabins for most of the day. You left your cabin and went out for a walk. The whole place was quiet and the wind made you feel cold.

You went to the court and found it empty. You then heard someone call you.

" Oi, (l/n)! Let's have that one-on-one!"

You turned around and you saw Aomine with a basketball in his hand. He walks towards you.

" Ok! But don't be upset if you lose!" You say boastfully.

" Sorry to burst your bubble , but, the only one who could beat me, is me." He says.

You guys then start the match. It lasts for about 10 minutes. At the end, as expected, Aomine takes the victory.

" I told you th-"

" The only one who can beat you, is you. I lost that means I have to run up and down the hill 20 times. I'll do it." You say with your bangs covering your eyes.

" You don't ha-"

" I SAID I'LL DO IT!" You yell.

Aomine has a look of shock on his face. The two of you walk to the hill.

You run up and down the steep hill path. It's the tallest hill and it's the steepest. You run up and down the mountain.

" You can stop, (l/n)!"

" No! I agreed to this challenge and I'm gonna complete it!" You yell, making the birds in the surrounding area fly away. Aomine noticed that there was a tree branch on the path.

" Watch out!!!!!" He yells.

You don't listen and you trip on the tree branch, causing you to twist your ankle and tumble down the hill. A sharp rock scratches your arm. Aomine comes running towards you and stops you from tumbling down further.

" (l/n)! Are you ok?!?!" He asks.

" Y-Yeah..." You say as you try to get up.

An extreme pain goes up your leg and you fall into Aomine's arms.

" Your ankle is twisted. And your arm has a big gash in it!" He exclaims.

He carries you to your cabin. He lays you down on your bed. He gets a first aid kit and he bandages your arm. He then takes off your boot and massages your ankle.

" This is my fault. I'm so sorry, (l/n)..." He says.

" It's okay, Aomine."

You get up and you sit next to Aomine. You then give Aomine a big hug. He kisses your forehead. You turn as red as a tomato. He then lays down next to you on your bed. He wraps his arms around your waist. He suddenly kisses your lips. You get shocked and respond to the kiss. You wrap your arms around him and pull away. He nuzzles his face into your chest.

" I love you..."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

OOC meter- 12345678001245568909763113579063465564468%