☆Kise x reader☆

It was dismissal time and you were packing your stuff up. You then felt someone tap on your shoulder.
" Hey, are you (name)?" You looked up and saw a classmate of yours. She would always stare at you very strangely during class.

" Yes. What do you want?" You ask the girl.

" You're Kise's girlfriend, right?"

" Y-Yes."

She sat down next to you and was caressing your hair. "W-What are you doing?!" You say as you slap her hand away.

" Your hair is really dry. What kind of shampoo do you use?"

" Why do you need to know?!"

" Wow, and you REALLY need to get some proactiv."

" And when was the last time you wore chapstick on those lips of yours?"

She then grabs your arm and pulls you out of the classroom.

" If your gonna be Kise's girlfriend, you need to change up the way you look."

|||A COUPLE MOMENTS LATER|||

You stepped out of the girl's bathroom after a while. Your hair was in a super fancy hairstyle and your face had pounds of makeup on. Your school shoes were replaced with high heels that were, indeed, HIGH and were pinching your feet.

" See? You look 1000x more better!" She said. You walked away from the girl and out of the school building. By the school gate you saw Kise waiting for you.

" Is that you, (name)cchi? You got taller and you got a lot of makeup on."
" Oh, it's nothing, Kise." You said as you walked over to him. But then, you tripped on a rock and fell on top of him.

" Sorry Kise. I'm only doing this stuff because I think I'm not good enough for you. I mean, you're gorgeous, talented, and overall, amazing. You don't deserve a girl like m-" you were cut off with him putting a finger on your lips.

" Don't say that, (name)cchi! You're different from other girls. You're sweet, beautiful and most of all, you don't like me for my looks. You're unique and you should appreciate that." He says.

He then hugs you tightly.

" I don't want my (name)cchi to change."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I feel like I've been ignoring Kise. Just like I've been ignoring you guys.

I finally updated after 2683030910 years!

So many good things have happen. First of all, where did all you guys come from?! I now have 130+ followers! Also, I'm so happy about my grades! I finally made it onto the honor roll and I scored the highest reading level in my class! ^3^ Also, 1k+ votes and 60k+ reads?! You guys are seriously the best!

Kuroko no LOVE! KnB oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara