★Murasakibara x reader (LEMON) ★

So i was reading my works ( ik selfish, rite?!) and thought that at the end of my other Mura x reader HAAAAAD to have a lemon!!

WARNING- Contains r18 material! Read at your own risk!!!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

(( this is left off frm last time))

" Remember this, (name)-chin; You're my (name)-chin and mine only"...

" I know, I know..."

Suddenly, Murasakibara pins you to the ground.

" And now, I'm gonna to mark you mine..."

------------------

He roughly kisses your lips and puts your wrists above your head. His tongue slowly slips into your mouth. It was a battle of tongues in your mouth. Your arms wrap around his waist and you pull him closer to your body. His hands travel up your shirt and he swiftly takes your bra off. He throws it across the tent.

He pulls away and his lips travel to your neck, licking and kissing your sweet spot. You whimper as he bites down on it. He slowly lifts your shirt up and starts massaging your breasts. You try to keep your moans in, so that the others don't hear you.

" Moan, moan for me, (name)-chin."

" Nnngh!"

You take off his shirt and pull down his shorts along with his boxers, just enough to reveal his MASSIVE erected member. He gets down on his knees.

" Suck on it, (name). Suck on it like a lollipop."

You get down on your knees. You face towards his member and you slowly take it in your mouth. His member was so big that it touched your throat when it wasn't even half way in. He grabbed some of your hair and bobbed your head up and down his cock. He started making lewd noises. You felt him grow inside your mouth. It defiantly tasted like a lollipop.

" Mmm, yes, (name)-chin..."

After a while, he finally came inside your mouth, filling your mouth with his bitter cum. You managed to swallow all of it. You laid back on the futon. He took off your shorts with your panties and threw them across the tent. His face moves towards your wet womanhood. His tongue entered your womanhood and he started to eat you out.

You moan way louder than before. You felt his tongue glide your walls. You were getting close and he knew that. He takes his tongue out of you and he harshly sucks on your clit.

" A-A-Atsushi-i-i!!!!"

You came inside his mouth and you watched as he licked your juices as if he was licking an ice cream cone.

" Mmm, (name)-chin, you taste so sweet~ You taste like...cotton candy."

" Atsushi, please...go inside of me!!!" You moan.

" You read my mind."

" Just, please...be gentle."

" Ok, anything for my (name)-chin~"

Murasakibara positions himself and then slowly enters you. The pain was excruciating and you saw a little blood on the sheets. Your eyes start to tear up. Once he was fully inside you, the pain had gone away. You nod to signal him to start moving. He starts thrusting in and out of you at a slow pace. You moaned loudly, making him thrust faster. The tent was filled with moans and grunts. You felt him twitch inside of you. You then came on to his member.

" (n-n-name)-chin!!!" Murasakibara moans as he comes inside of you.

He pulls out and falls right next to you. He covers the two of you in a blanket.

" That was...fun." He comments.

He gives you a peck on the lips and the two of you then fall asleep.

(( a while later))

The rest of the team enters the tent. They find your discarded clothes on the ground and you and Murasakibara half naked, sleeping.

They all blush at the sight of you two.

" It looks like Atsushi got some tonight!" Himuro says teasingly.

" How the hell does he do it?!?!" Okamura whines.

The rest of them got into their futons and drifted to sleep.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Srry for all the lemons guys :(

Im gonna take a break from them.