Aomine x reader

It was another lazy day at school for you and your boyfriend, Aomine. Usually, you'd be in class like a good student. But ever since you started dating Aomine, you've been skipping classes a lot. You climb up to the roof top, as usual. You snuggle into his lap while he puts his arms around you as you two fall asleep. Until you're woken up by a drop of water hitting your forehead.

" Hmm?" You say as you wake up. It then began to rain.

" Hmm...W-Woah! When the hell did it start raining?!" Aomine says as he wakes up. The rain starts getting heavier. Aomine looked towards you and smirked.

" Nice bra you have on there, (name)." He said. You look down and saw that your clothes got soaked and your uniform shirt was see through and your navy blue bra was showing. You blushed intensely and you covered your chest with your arms.

" A-Ahomine!" You screamed as you got up to walk away from him. However, you slipped on the floor and you fell on to something. Or rather, someone. You opened your eyes and you found yourself straddling Aomine. You tried to get up, but he quickly held you in place.

" I kinda like this. Let's stay like this for while." He said as he lowered your face down. He then gave you a rough kiss on the lips. Then it gradually grew. His tongue traveled throughout your mouth. You tried to pull away, but it was no use. His hands went up your shirt and you quickly pulled away.

" We can't do this here, Daiki. We'd get caught."

He sighs. " Oh well."

You sit up and look at the gloomy, grey sky and smile. You've always loved how the sky looked like when it rained and you were glad to admire it with the person you loved. Aomine wraps his arm around you and pulls you close as the both of you admire the rain.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

It was raining today and I was thinking about this during school :3