Furihata x reader

This one's really short!

.

Requested by @Mayangmayang

.

___________________________

Everyone thinks that your boyfriend, Furihata, doesn't deserve a girl like you. Unlike Furihata, you were strong, loud, and filled with confidence. You were heading to the gym to meet up with Furihata when you heard a noise.

" Ow!"

" Give me your homework, you weak little brat before I punch you even harder!"

" N-No! You need to learn how to do it by yourself!"

That voice sounded familiar to you. You looked to the left and saw your boyfriend being bullied by the biggest bully in the school. You couldn't just stay quiet and watch.

" Hey! Go pick on someone your own size, Baka!!"

" (n-name)-chan!" Your boyfriend called you.

" Heh, like I'm scared of a girl! What are you gonna do, fight me?!"

" In fact, yes."

You roundhouse kicked the bully and he fell back on to the floor. Your glared at him hard before he ran away cowardly. You grabbed Furihata's hand and you helped him up.

" Thank you, (name)-chan. I really don't deserve a girl like you in my life."
" That's not true! I really love you, Kōki-kun." You say as you give him a big hug.
" I love you too, (name)-chan."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I told you it was short *^*
I'm really sorry I screwed up on it =(