Bonus Chapter 2

***

***

From a week something was up, she knew it there's something going on between everyone she knows, yet they behave normal but their eyes holds mischievousness.

And now she's sitting in the salon with Muskan high on her heels as she's ramping to the stylists about the things they had to do to Alizey.

The girl was confused as hell as she kept on inquiring what's happening but the girl kept her mouth sealed as made Alizey go with the stylists. And they did what not to her from waxing and what not making the girl blush furiously, as skin looked soft like snow after all the work they did on her.

They made her change into heavy desi dress more like and not once they let the girl glance at her wearing as they immediately started doing makeup and it didn't take them long enough for doing her hair and then the placed a heavy designed scarf on her head, followed by jewelries.

And what seems like hours they let the girl to open her eyes and take a look at her own self. Her eyes widened as she stared at herself in the mirror. She was looking breathtaking and more precisely she was looking like a bride! Her dress was extremely beautiful of dark maroon color complementing her pale white skin.

The girl gulped down her emotions as one by one she joined the points. Still, not considering it completely when Muskan came in wearing a beautiful heavily sky blue dress. Looking beautiful as always. "OMG! You look like a killer!" She wolfs whistled making Alizey stare at her weirdly.

Now they both were sitting in the car which was going to Allah knows whereas Alizey kept on asking what is happening to which Muskan turned deaf ears.

The car stopped in front of a magnificent looking hall, like that of royals as Muskan hurried out and door was suddenly opened. Getting out from the awe trance of the hall. Her eyes widened when they landed on her brother Ali who smiled at her mischievously. Slowly the girl took his hand as she came out of the car slowly and her eyes almost came out of their sockets.

There in front of her stood. Brad, Amir, Malik, Jack, Issac and now followed by Ali as all of them wore dark brown Armani suits looking handsome as always. The girl gulped not understanding the sudden scenarios as Ali hold her hand and led her to the small flower shaped palanquin decorated with flowers. All of them smiled at her urging her to sit in. The girl looked hesitated as everything was slowly sinking in.

"Gosh you look beautiful Alizey!" Brad spoke up as all the man glared at him making him blush as he corrected. "In a sisterly way!" The men roared up into laughter as Brad scratched his neck awkwardly. "Well thank you, Brad." Alizey mused.

Sitting inside slowly by the help of Ali and Muskan. The boys yelled 1...2...3 and the next thing her palanquin was up in the air. As, a jittery feeling start bubbling in her stomach.

Soon they entered inside as she took in the beautiful surroundings followed by lots of people and in the front right side was her parents smiling adorably as they've waited years for this happiness on the right side stood Yasir with Asad followed my Muskan and her friends Mia, Sarah and Anna all the girls wearing same dress as Muskan. Making Alizey wonder from how long they've planned this.