Chapter # 28

***

                                        ***

It's been two days. Two days since she last saw him. Two days of her being isolated away in this mini mansion. Two days of complete silence with her rampant thoughts eating her brain cells.

After that incidence in the kitchen he left and didn't come back. Neither she wanted him back, but she was all alone and scared in this foreign place. She surveyed the whole place and it is beautiful, but she really wanted to leave this place. She felt suffocated all alone.

From last two days she was just crying and crying whenever her heart felt heavy she cried in front of her lord asking for patience and guidance.

With the help of the sun rays direction she was able to detect the qiblah direction, which she was very glad about.

She was still wearing her old clothes from two days, even though she took shower every morning but still she really wanted a new set of clothes, she's an extreme hygienic person and this fact isn't helping her situation at all.

After that soup scenario. She felt utterly embarrassed and sad whenever she has to eat something from his food. It was like she's doing something very wrong and that mere thought made her yearn for her own food and her own home.

Now that her mind is clear all the worst scenarios are magically displaying future in her head.

She's married to him. She's married to the beast, even though it's forced, but she's married now. And he's not even Muslim. Big fat tears started pouring from her eyes when she remembered all her dreams of having a beautiful marriage, a loving husband who'll respect her, love her, care for her, who'll complete half of her deen, but now all she got is the one who promises to make her life miserable.

What was her fault in all this?

Her parents face flashed in front of her eyes, whenever she thought to escape.

When the first time she tried to escape, she never thought what will happen on her return to her family but now when she thinks about it, her heart constrict painfully in her chest because if by any chance she escaped. What will she'll tell her family? That she's married to the beast! The criminal who kills people!

This news will break her parents. They'll be devastated, how will they cope with it? They can't save her from him, because by now she's well aware of his power. And if she went back to her family it will only cause harm towards her family. Cane will also try to harm her again.

Now what was left to do. Nothing! Everything is ruined her family, her life, her future, her education. How desperately she wanted to be physiotherapist but now where she is kidnapped and isolated. Her finals must have started by now. More tears poured out of her eyes. Her career is ruined. Nothing is left.

Ya Allah tell me what to do? Please...

He will never let her go, she knows it because of the hatred she has seen in his eyes for her was enough to tell her that he'll destroy her.

By any chance if he let her go then also her life will not change because no one is going to accept her. Her society don't think of divorcees as good women. They'll only through their ridiculous assumptions on her. And in the end it will her character that'll be questioned and after that nothing will mater.

With heavy heart and teary eyes she sat on the bed and started reciting few surahs from Quran which she had learned in her teen days. She kept on reciting to her heart's content.

When all of a sudden a verse from Quran floated her mind.

"And among His signs is this, that He created you from mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in peace and tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (heart): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect."
Quran 30:21

Along with this another verse waved in her brain.

"And we created you in pairs."
Quran 78:8

Her eyes widened when the door to her room bursts open and came a shrill squeal of a girl. Alizey stared at Mia who was standing in her door frame looking all worried, before Alizey could even stand Mia toppled on her making both the girls to fall in bed squealing.

Mia hugged Alizey tightly and immediately pulled her up in a sitting position. "I was so worried about you." Mia whispered.

Alizey only smiled unable to understand how she entered the house, and also that she's being good to her that only means Akhi and wrestler hasn't told her anything.

"I'm fine Mia but I missed you so much." Alizey almost cried in the last part and hugged Mia.

Alizey saw Jack standing in the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest and a hard expression on his face. His eyes were on the wall. His mere expression hurts her so much, but she didn't let it show. She was glad that Mia's here.

"I missed you to Zee!" That nick name she used which was given to her by Jack made her wants to cry at that moment.

"Mia I think we should leave now! If, Alex saw us here he'll be furious." Jack said in a whisper like the walls have ears.

"He's hasn't come here from last two days." Alizey told to Jack to ease his worry, but he just ignored her like he never heard what she said. Alizey's face fell instantly and Mia glared at Jack.

"Ignore him Alizey. I know what happened. Issac told me everything and I'm damn pretty sure you have your reasons. And don't you dare feel sad because of this stupid Akhi if yours when you have me." Alizey felt so much happiness on her words that she pulled Mia once again in a bone crashing hug and slightly mumbled. "Thank you, Mia."

Mia is standing in her side, she trusts her and this small thing made her so happy after three consecutive depressing days but her happiness was short-lived, when a deep voice roared from the hall.

"WHAT THE FUCK JACK?"

Have a good day.