Chapter # 36

***

                                          ***

Alizey couldn't find Alex on the dance floor and out of now where someone yanked her roughly from there. And the next thing she was thrown on the floor near the pool side. Her palms and elbows hit the floor hardly making her cry out in pain.

With teary eyes she looked the hovering person behind her and her eyes widened in terror. Cane was smirking at her. "My My love! You look gorgeous." He snickered as he yanked her up roughly by her arms, making her cry out in pain. "Ahhh! L-let g-go!"

Instead of letting her go Cane tightened his hold. "Tell me love! Didn't you tried to tell him the truth?" He seethed at her face, his green eyes shining in dim lights.

Alizey's heart almost dropped to the pit of her stomach, and her struggling stopped in fear.

Cane let her go harshly as he rubbed his hands on his face. In seconds, he yanked her hairs through her hijab and holds her throat, cutting her air supply. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He jerked her forward, she was standing on her tiptoes. Her face became red, due to lack of oxygen.

"YOU TOLD HIM THE TRUTH! Didn't you BITCH!" Alizey's eyes watered in pain, her throat was burning as she shook her head in negative.

With a hard squeeze Cane let her go as she was about to fall and coughed out in pain, gulping air. "N-no! He d-didn't k-know...a-anything!" She croaked out in between her coughs.

"Then why the fuck your face paled when I was just testing you? Don't lie to me bitch! Are you forgetting what I can do to your family!" He snickered coming deadly close to her.

Alizey's teary eyes met his as she shook her head in negative. "No please! H-he h-hates me, he didn't know the truth please." Alizey whispered crying.

Cane chuckled at her. "That is the thing that I want! I want him to hate you!" Alizey's eyes lowered as she held her throat in pain.

Cane came dangerously close. "Did you sleep with him?" Alizey took a step back and her eyes widened at his question.

She didn't know what is his motive behind such a ridiculous question. Why he wants to know such thing? So she stayed mute. "DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE BITCH!" He took a sharp dagger and put it on her lips making her turn cold in terror as he continued. "Or do you want me to shoot your brother this time just to get the answer." She whimpered.

Cane took out his phone to call someone as he removed the dagger away from her lips letting her breath but Alizey immediately replied. "NO! Stop! I didn't sleep with him. Stop please!" Cane couldn't believe this. "You're lying!" He seethed near her face.

She looked him straight in the eyes as she spoke. "He's disgusted by me because I admit being in love with you that day. Now he hates me so much that sleeping with me is not even possible!" She seethed as half of this was true, but she didn't know about the other half. And it seemed like her answer somehow satisfied Cane.

He smirked and let go of her arm and grinned happily. "This is so thrilling!" He circled around Alizey and said. "Did you know what intensified his hate so much?" He made a guessing face and continued. "I did! I made him believe that we love each other, that we had sex with each other and that to before marriage and I also elaborated few of the sexual scenes of us just for his imagination."

He laughed like a maniac as he continued. "And here, he is drowning in my plan just because of his stupid rage! You know this rage can be good in our mafia world because it gives you power but in delicate relationships like yours it can only destroy." Cane mused.

Alizey was stunned at this new information, all the vulgar things that Alex said was just because Cane put that in his head, and he was blinded by rage.

"And I'm glad Alex brought you out otherwise I had to make a visit at his house where you were kept alone and hungry for three days!" Alizey's eyes widened at his words, he is keeping tabs on her, he knows everything.

"Till we meet again love. I hope you'll obey for the safety of your sweet family." Cane left from there while giving a flying kiss to her.

Slowly she composed herself when she felt hands on her shoulders, she was about to scream in fear when she saw the person. Alex was looking at her with concern.

"I w-want t-to go h-home." She whispered.

They were both in the car as Alex drove on the calm road. Alizey was staring out of the window completely drowned in her thoughts.

As soon as they reached the front Alizey didn't immediately run inside as she didn't have the keys. Alex parked the car in garage and opened the door for her, and she ran to her room not stopping at his calls to stop.

She took of her clothes and looked at her self in the mirror. Large purple bruise on her neck with light pink to dark bruises on her arms. She closed her eyes as tears fall. She showered while crying did her ablution and did her esha prayers.

She cried in front of lord asking for help and patience, she finds solace in her prayers. She reads Quran till she felt at ease.

It was late at night when she heard the crashing sounds coming from the lounge. She was still awake sleep was far away from her. She wrapped her hijab around her head and was glad that she was wearing a long sleeves shirt. She slowly made her way down the stairs, only kitchen light was on, so she slowly went there.

Her eyes widened as she saw his state. Alex was sitting on the floor his back resting on the cabinet. A broken glass was splattered on the floor, and he was drinking alcohol from the bottle.

His eyes were red shot, hair a rough mess as his first few buttons of the shirt was opened. He was looking like a broken mess.

His once cold emotionless eyes were the ones that scared her the most, because his beautiful gray orbs were full of an emotion, she thought he could never feel.

Pain!

Unknowingly her feet on their own accord took her beside him as she crouched down and sat in front of him and folded her legs in a desi manner. Even tho the smell of the alcohol disturbed her she controlled it.

Slowly she took the bottle away from his hand and put it behind her. His eyes met hers and he cursed under his breath.

"Please don't drink. It's not good for you." She spoke in a light voice. Alex grumpily tried to snatch the bottle back.

"Don't pretend like you care for me..." He slurred, he was completely drunk. "I care..." she replied softly, and she really does care for him.

Alex scoffed as if that's something unbelievable. Alizey smiled at his behavior, he was looking cute she thought.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked softly scooting a bit closer to him. "I'm not giving you my alcohol!" He said with pouted lips like it's not alcohol but chocolates. Alizey giggles at his behavior.

Out of now where Alex's fingers caressed her cheek softly. "Youuuu're beautiful...." he slurred again. Alizey looked away but spoke softly. "What if I didn't love Cane or slept with him." She gulped controlling her tears as she continued. "Will you still hurt me then..."

Alex looked away his hand moved away from her face. "A-Alexander please I want to know." Alizey pleased as she holds his large calloused tattooed hand in her small ones.

His eyes fell on their hands and his heart swelled up with certain protectiveness towards her.

His eyes met hers. "No, I would've never hurt you. I was intrigued by you when I first saw your eyesssss, they fascinate me. I was falling in love with your fierceness, your modesty, your strong morals and beliefs, your strong personality, your caring nature, your devotion, your light and your ohhhh! soooo sexy body. I wanted you all for myself." Alizey's eyes were wide at his words and her face was flaming red.

"But you faked it all, you were with Cane and you bewitched me in your purity. I loved that Alizey which you faked not your real side. If you were that Alizey I liked then I would have never hurt you... I would've loved you with everything I had. I would've cared for you, respect you, and I was even ready to leave this mafia just for youuuu, just to make you happy." Alizey cast her eyes down as tears one by one poured out of her eyes.

"My life is not what it looks like. I didn't want any of thissss. I was orphan since my birth, I didn't have any parents nor siblings, when I was in my teens, I used to polish shoes just for a fresh piece of bread. I was caught by Duke's man, they were the biggest mafia who trade human organs for money, and they wanted to take my organs to, but I fought them. Duke says the scenario and made a deal with me...." Alex chuckled sadly as he continued.

"You can keep your organs but if you want to stay intact then work for me..." Alizey squeezed his hand to give him comfort as her tears weren't stopping, this was the first time he's opening up to her.

"There I met Cane we both became best friends, Duke molded us into his best weapons as the guy got older we became adults and his most trusted men. That old hag was anything but good, but still he was the only father like character I ever knew. When the time came of his ending he summoned me and told me that he destroyed his life in mafia, but he wanted me to be the new leader because according to him I have a heart, he instructed meeee to find a girl and have kidssss..." Alex chuckled sadly while recalling the memories.

"I didn't want to be the mafia king but I had to and then I found youuuu, you creeped up in my caged heart like a light from the window in an enclosed dungeon. You made me respect you and value your morals, I can't restrain myself from touching you. You intoxicated me, you made the beast inside me yearn for you. You are the first and probably the last woman to slap me so many times. You are my lust, my desire but something else too. Only if you weren't like thissss...." Alex mumbled the last part looking hazy.

Alizey closed her eyes, slowly she squeezed his hand that was in hers and wiped her tears.

"Let's get you on bed." She spoke softly and tried to make him stand but it was extremely impossible with his beast like body. "You're a beast!" She scolded Alex lightly making a wolfish grin to appear on his face. Alizey immediately looked away as she felt all jittery after his confession.

She will never admit that she is in love with his pearly wolfish grin.... Astagfirullah...

Alizey thought for a moment and Alex was drowned in her beauty as the alcohol was making him more hazy now.

Alizey cleaned the floor and threw the broken glasses in the dustbin. She then went to her room and came back with two large blankets. One she placed on the kitchen floor beside where he was sitting then she went back to bring a pillow. She then removed his shoes and his Rolex. And he on the other hand kept on staring at her with soft eyes, making her all bothered.

Alizey then motioned him to lay down, but he again gave her a wolfish pearly white grin. "Ya Allah this man wants to kill me with this smile of his Astagfirullah..." she whispered under her breath.

"Who is this -tagfirullah? Alex slurred while grinning. Alizey slapped her hand on her forehead and giggled at him. "Youuuu're beautiful..." he slurred the same words again making her blush.

"Awe did I make youuu blushhhh..." His wolffish grin again.

"Ya Allah!!! Is this some sort of test?" She mumbled and then tried to push him on the blanket, but he was adamant to stay rooted to his spot.

She massages her temples in frustration, Alex copies her and did the same. She then glared at him with a pout, and he did the same with a pout. Alizey laughed out loudly at his pouting face, and he also laughed loudly.

His deep laughter made her stomach churns. "I like yourrrr dimplessss.....you look cuteee..." he slurred again. His drunk side is making her heart beat faster.

"That's too many compliments for one day.." she mumbled and laid on the blanket leaving space for him so that he will copy her and lay down beside her.

She smiled mischievously because she is working smart not hard. But what Alex did next made her eyes to widened out of their sockets as an electricity passed through her nerves.

Vote guys

Vote guys.
Do follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.
Have a good day.