Chapter # 37

***

***

Instead of copying her like she wanted, he immediately hovered over her petite body, his hands on each side of her head holding his weight, so he wouldn't crush her.

Alizey's eyes were wide as saucers as she stared at smirking Alex. He tricked her! Huffing loudly she made a move to get out from under him, he on the other hand lowered himself more on her making her stop dead on her place because if she moved any further their body parts might touch.

Holding her breath she tried to fit in the floor as her hands were clasped on her chest. His legs were on each side of her basically entrapping her under his large bulky body.

"I love yourrr hairsss!" He slurred as he tried to remove her hijab. She immediately stopped him from removing her hijab, because if he removed it then her bruises will be on display for him, and he might know the truth which she can't afford to tell.

She holds his hand in hers and shook her head in negative slightly. Alex grumbled under his breath. "I want to seee yourrr hairss Alizey!" He spoke in a sternly manner.

Alizey's eyes stared at his beautiful gray orbs. This is probably the first time he called her by her name and it came out beautiful in his Spanish accent. She felt weird.

"Y-you s-should sleep..." she trailed off lightly squirming in her place.

"Quiero comerte ahora!" He growled lowly making her hands to involuntarily placed on his chest to keep distance. She stared at him with confusion and precaution because he just said something in Spanish which just went above her head.

"W-What?" She stammered with doe like eyes. "Close your mouth Corazon if you don't want me to kiss youuu." He slurred.

He called her corazon! Gulping she immediately closed her mouth. His chuckle radiated in the kitchen as she felt vibrations of his chuckle through his chest on her palms.

"Pero tengo que besarte de todos modos..." With that said his lips landed on hers, it wasn't like his old rough, dominant kisses. It was just a simple tender peck on her lips and it ended before she could understand what happened.

And the next thing she knows Alex head was on her chest as his arms wrapped around her waist, and he flushed her against him.

She was still as statue, as she realized that he just kissed her and not only that, he is basically sleeping on her.

On its own accord her hand raised to his shoulders to get him off of her but it was inevitably impossible but being a stubborn woman she kept on struggling and squirming, making him growl out thunderously and jerking her whole body with tightening of his hold almost sticking their bodies together.

She gasped and immediately stroked his shoulders in a calming manner to calm him down because she in no way, wanted to face his beast.

The first most scary thing is that he's drunk but Allah knows how he was being a cute softie because she has seen his drunk side once and Wallah it was scary. And she really didn't want to see his that side at all.

So she did what she can only do in that situation, she stayed still as ice as she can feel his breathing on her. His stubble tickled her skin over her clothes making her uncomfortable.

Half of his body was on her and his body was hard as rock making it impossible for her to understand that he's a human and not a rock.

Seconds passed into minutes as she laid there wide awake, feeling extremely weird. His hairs tickled her chin, and she tried to move it aside and in doing, so she realized how soft his hairs were and unconsciously her fingers threaded in his hairs as she stroked it lightly and in doing so slowly sleep took over her.

***

Alizey stirred in her sleep feeling annoyed at the invading rays of light, she felt warmth behind her and a heavyweight on her shoulder, sleepily she pushed back into the warmth earning a low grumble from behind her.

Immediately her eyes shot open as she stared at the cabinet in front of her, squinting her eyes she realized that she's in a kitchen but when she felt a certain someone's breathing on her head, she stiffened and her hands went on his arm around her, holding her hostage.

Slowly she tried to remove his arm but it stayed firm on its place. So she turned around to face him thinking that he's asleep but come face to face with a wide awake Alex staring at her intensely as his gray orbs observed her slight shock.

"How am I here?" He inquired in a morning deep raspy voice in a serious manner not even trying to move his arm away so the poor girl whose holding her breath can simply breath.

She blinked once then twice as she stared at his beautiful morning face and his messy hairs made her cheeks flush when she recalled that she had touched his hairs and how soft they were.

"Speak up already!" He spoke gruffly making her came out of her trance. "I-uh- y-you were drinkin- I- uh- kitchen- uh broken glass- I- uhhmmm" Alex shushed her rambling by placing his fingers on her lips.

He stared at her flushed face for few seconds liking his effect her as he slowly removed his fingers and sat on the floor and held his head as he groaned out in pain. "Fucking hangover!" He hissed out.

Alizey hurriedly stood up feeling her muscles sore because of sleeping on the floor and in seconds she was back in front of him holding aspirin for his headache. He slowly took it from her. "Freshen up. Breakfast will be ready in an hour." With that said she hurriedly took the pillow from the floor and yanked the blanket from under him, making him stumble. He glared at her, she only mumbled a small sorry as she dashed off to her room.

She stared at herself in the mirror, few of her hair strands were peeking out of her hijab, but she was glad that her bruise was fully covered. She hurriedly freshens up and changed into new set of clothes with a matching hijab.

She was glad that she's on her period otherwise her fajar prayers would've missed. She then went to the kitchen and started preparing their food.

She was about to place the food on the small dining table when she heard his footsteps coming in the kitchen. "Wait! Place all the breakfast on one dish and bring it outside in the garden." With that said he left towards outside garden.

Alizey felt oddly happy, he's letting her out that to without her even asking. Smiling cheerfully she brought all their food in the garden and spotted him on one of the patio chairs where few beautiful flowers were blooming, she placed the food there and smiled in awe at her surroundings.

Her eyes were sparkling and her smile was deadly gorgeous with those cute dimples for his cold heart.

They ate in silence and when they were finished. Alex spoke up. "What happened last night?" Her sparkling eyes shot to his cold gray orbs.

Alizey gulped as she recalled her encounter with Cane. She's not going to risk her family again when she probably knows he might be watching her right now. So she said the later thing. "Y-you w-were drunk." She stammered in a slow whisper.

"And?" He motioned her to continue. "Y-you were h-heavy so I was unable to take you to your room, so I made a bedding for you on the floor and you slept there." She mumbled hurriedly.

"Then what were you doing in my arms?" He questioned her to which her eyes shot to his, and she felt a bit anger at his tone. "Because you were holding me hostage in your beastly arms like your life depends on it!" She spoke in one breath.

Alex's eyes narrowed at her as he scoffed at her, like he didn't believe that at all. She looked at him flabbergasted and narrowed her eyes as well. "You also said that I'm beautiful." She spoke smartly.

"Well that I am!" He spoke rather smugly. Alizey jaw dropped at his words as she felt utterly annoyed. "No! You said and I quote -you'reeee beautifullll-" She slurred and copy him, trying to make him understand.

"You already said that bruja!" He mumbled smugly. She closed her eyes in pure irritation not only at his annoying words but also at that endearment again.

"You also said that I have beautiful hairs and my dimples makes me look cute, my morals, my caring nature and umm- yeah you also said that my eyes fascinates you-" She batted her eyelashes at him. "That I intoxicated you and so much more which is very much inappropriate to even say!" She breathed after her ranting.

Alex snickered at her face. "Maybe my brain fucking lost it's working as I was completely drunk. Because you're not any of those things at all!" Alizey's eyes widened in shock, and she lowered her gaze. She didn't know why his words hurt her deep.

She slowly stood up in order to leave when his cold menacing voice stopped her. "Did I fucking told you to leave?" She immediately sit down, back on her spot feeling sadness and anger simultaneously.

"Now tell me what happened in the party?" Alizey kept her mouth shut. She didn't know that he'll still remember that but nonetheless he does. "Answer me damn it!" He hissed.

"You left me with that good for nothing Sebastian! He was asking me for my one night price. So I slapped him and left from there!" She mumbled angrily at him.

He cursed under his breath and softly mumbled 'he deserved that!'. "Where were you after that?" He inquired observing her stance like a predator.

"That's none of your concern! You weren't bothered while dancing with that half clothed girl, then why showing concern now?" She spoke while giving him an accusing look. Because if he wouldn't leave her side that time then Cane might have never dared to come near her or blackmailed her like that.

"Fucking shut your mouth! I dare you to use this tone on me again and I'll break your jaw with my own fist!" He hissed.

Alizey stiffened at his words as the time when he slapped her resonated in her head, and she had no doubt that he'll do whatever he's saying.

"You haven't answered me-" Alex was cut short as a chirping voice had their attention. "ALIZEY!!!"

Muskan stood at her fence with Asad in her arms as she waved at Alizey enthusiastically.

Alizey's doe wide eyes met with gray stormy ones and the thunderous look in his eyes had her face turned pale as all the neurons sent an alarming signal to her brain.

Vote guys

Vote guys.

Do follow for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.