Chapter # 41

***

                                        ***

"Listen to me Alizey-" He was cut short when she snapped at him. "Did you listen when I was pleading for you to listen! Did you listen when I was screaming in pain for you to stop! Did you listen! NO! You didn't! Then why do you expect me to listen!" She screamed at him.

"You could've checked those recordings before lashing me like a barbarian. But no! Your rage took control of you and you tormented me. You are like a blind man when you're angry! Trust me Alexander your anger will cause you great downfalls!" She blanched at him, tears were streaming down her face, but she wiped them harshly.

Alex wasn't shocked, he was expecting it, she was silent for so many days and the fire in her was there but his brutality hushed it down and now it was coming out. This is the Alizey he admired the one who fought back, he liked her fire.

But the words she said angered him. Deep down he knew she's right, his anger is dangerous, but she's the one who always pushed his anger buttons.

Exhaling he said. "I know I did wrong and I brought you out just to apologize-" He was cut short once again.

"Apologies!" She beseeches, "Do you think by buying me food and ice cream, I'll forget what you did? No Alexander No! A damn one-day outing can't heal the scars on my back! Nothing can!" She blanched breathing heavily.

Alex looked away, he felt guilty for hurting her for something she didn't do. Sighing he stood up. "What do you want me to do? Tell me."

Alizey stared at the floor angrily, nothing could heal what he did. She really wanted to say just let me go, but she knew that will never happen. And if he's willing to do something then she might use it for now. "Let me see my family-" She demanded.

Alex arched his brow at her. "-Or let me talk to them once." She spoke softly this time. Alizey knows that he would never agree to let her visit her family but maybe if he's little guilty he would let her talk to her family.

He didn't say a single word as he marched towards the car, she couldn't help but felt a pang of pain in her heart. They reached home in merely few minutes because of his speeding.

Alizey was about to enter her room, when Alex stopped her and called her in the lounge for some work, she simply went there. Alex was sitting on the couch, he motioned at Alizey to sit beside him. She didn't move, so he took out his phone and indicated her to sit again with his eyes.

She was stunned and confused simultaneously as she sat beside him in few seconds Alex gave her his phone and motioned her to talk. She hesitatingly took the phone and pressed it on her ear. Her father's voice reached her ear and her tears started to form in pure happiness.

"Asalamu Alaikum Baba." She breathed, the phone was on speaker and Alex can hear it to. There was silence on the other side but soon it changed. "Oh! My princess Walaikum Asalam. How are you? Where are you? Say something Alizey. Are you alright?" Her father's voice shook making it obvious that he's crying.

"I'm fine Baba. H-how is mom? Is she alright and Ali, how's he?" She spoke controlling her sobs.

"Your mother got sho- your mother was seriously ill a month ago, she was kept in hospital for a week but now she's fine princess and Ali is getting better day by day, the money of your earnings helps a lot in Ali's treatment." Alex who was sitting beside cursed under his breath at the mention of money, but her mother's illness got his attention. Alizey knew her father was trying to hide about the shot that was fired on her mother, and she was glad that he didn't say anything in front of Alex.

But she was shocked to know that Alex is still sending money for her brother's treatment.

"Tell me daughter are you alright there, has anyone tried something inappropriate, if so tell me princess." Alizey closes her eyes as tears weren't stopping, she felt vulnerable in front of Alex. How can she tell her father what is she facing here.

"N-no Baba. I'm f-fine. Are you home? Can I talk to mom and Ali." Her voice broke as she tried to control her emotions. Alex motioned her to cut the call. "Princess I'm not in NewYork. I'm in Canada from past week and I'm here to sell our old house, so we can pay the debt. I will be coming soon to get you princess, stay strong." Alizey closed her eyes in despair. She can't tell her father that she's married, no paying of debt can help her escape.

Alex didn't like this idea of her father paying the debt because in no way he's going to leave Alizey at any cost.

"Yes Baba. I'll be w-waiting. I've to go Baba g-give my Salam to mom and Ali." With that said she cut the call, she can't bear to hear anymore.
She gave the phone back to Alex. "T-thank you." She spoke between her hiccups as she dashed back to her room, while crying.

Alex felt sad after hearing the father daughter conversation. Her teary eyes pulled the strings of his heart. After, so many days he felt emotional pull towards her.

Sighing he went to his study and dialed a number. "Update Nick." He spoke authoritatively. "Everything's fine Boss. They are sleeping." Alex eyes narrowed at nothing in particular.

"Did Mr.Riaz went to his office today?" Alex asked calmly. There was a silence on the other line but in few seconds he spoke up. "Yes boss, like every other day he went to his office in morning at eight and came back at seven in the evening, and he's sleeping with his family." Nick replied confidently.

Alex's jaw clenched as he controlled himself. "Alright Nick keeps an eye on them." With that said he cut the call.

His mind went back to the days when he inquired from Nick about the family's well being and every time his answers were same, he never even mentioned that Alizey's mother was hospitalized for a week. Nick is one of his loyal men but now he couldn't think other than that something is suspicious.

He dialed another number this time. "Yes boss. What's up?" Issac spoke in his chilling tone. "I want you to keep tabs on Nick and I also want you to collect every information about Alizey's family, from the people visiting them to their hospital bills, I want every detail of the suspicious happenings during last month in their house. And yeah be aware of Nick I want you to do everything secretly." Alex explained.

"On it!" Issac replied in a serious tone and cut the call.

Alex like yesterday went to Alizey's room but this time he didn't sleep there, he picked her sleeping from up bridal style, her hairs flowing down, she was looking fairy in his arms. As he was about to reach the last step, his footing skipped, and he was about to fall but balanced himself somehow and in doing so Alizey woke up.

"Wh-at are you doing?" She tried to get off his grip, but he only tightened it. "It's okay bruja. I'm taking you to our room." He spoke calmly as he continued to move towards his room.

Her face immediately paled at his words, "w-what?" She stammered as she struggled harder in panic to get out of his grip. "Let go of me!" She yelled while pushing at his shoulders, he only tightened his grip on her.

He didn't stop. "PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled on top of her lungs and the next thing she was flying in the air. Alizey squealed in surprise as her body landed on a silk bed with slight jump.

She was composing herself when he locked the door and the next thing, he ripped his shirt apart.

Alizey stared at him with wide horrified eyes as his six abs and muscles were covered in ink was on full display, she involuntarily moved back, as he moved closer.

He stood near the foot of the bed. "From now on you'll sleep with me in this room." He spoke eyeing her pale expressions.

"I will not!" She replied confidently as from inside she was terrified. She dropped her gaze to the floor as she made a move to get off of it.

In swift movement Alex holds her ankle and yanked her back on the bed but this time with him on top of her.

She didn't think of anything as she started struggling, and clawing at him like mad woman.

A thunderous growl left his throat as he slammed her wrists on the bed with such force that she was half immersed in the bed, his face was an inch away from hers.

Her wide fearful eyes stared at him in fear, his stormy gray orbs were drowned in her magnificent orbs. "Listen here bruja. You're my wife and I don't think that I have to tell you, a married couple live in one room and from now on you'll sleep here every night but can go back to your room every morning." He spoke calmly.

Alizey's teary gaze turned into a glare. He was insulting her, hurting her pride by making her sleep with him at night and letting her stay in her room in the morning, no normal couple lives like this. And the other thing scared her was that what if he tried to force himself on her, this way it'll be easy for him.

"I will not sleep here. Let go of me now!" She demanded confidently. Alex chuckled at her, "Why bruja? Do you still miss your fucking lover." He snickered at her face.

"He's not my lover!" She hissed as tears poured out of her eyes and disappeared into her hair lines. "Pretend all you want bruja, you are going to sleep with me from now on."

She was about reply when he placed his lips on her soft ones. Her eyes widened as she tried to turn her face away, but he holds both of her wrists in one hand above her head and with his other hand, he holds her chin making her lips pout as he kissed her.

She kept her mouth sealed, he let his weight fall on her body making her gasp. He used it in his favor as his tongue entered her mouth and devoured her.

She tried to stay still and not to give him any satisfaction but as soon as his tongue caressed hers, it was like jolt of electricity passed through her spine. His tongue controlled hers on its own, it was like her body was betraying her and a small groan like moan escaped her lips.

He parted away from her as they both stared at each other in shock. "Fuck! That was.." he trailed off as he was breathing heavily his forehead rested on hers, whereas Alizey's face, neck and ears were red and her lips swollen red. Her chest was heaving up and down as she panted, she felt embarrassed and angry on her own self for the weird things she felt.

Alex couldn't get his eyes off of her, her panicked gaze was set on his chest as he was drowned in her innocently beautiful face, her lips were so red that he couldn't control himself as he growled.

His lips crushed on hers again as he kissed her with more need this time, she didn't move this time, she was in haze, he left her wrist as his one hand caressed her hairs while the other was on her waist and was slowly moving up, his tongue controls hers as he devoured her but as soon his hand was on her bosom, he gave it a slight squeeze, making her squeal out in surprise as her haze broke and pure terrifying look marveled her features.

She pushed him hard as she tried to get up, but he caught her by her waist and fall back on the bed with her in his arms. They were panting heavily as Alizey tried to get away from him. He gave a slight jerk to her and growled in annoyance. "Shhh.... Sleep bruja! Sleep!"

With that said he kissed her temple completely aware that she was crying in his embrace. He too was shocked with the feelings he felt with her innocent response.

Both drowned in thoughts as sleep took over them. One trying to understand his feelings and the other trying to control her feelings.

Vote guys

Vote guys.

Do follow for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.