After a long talk, Daisy convinced Kim to eat out with her at a restaurant. She thought she'd fight Daisy the next time she saw her, but Daisy was very apologetic, and she forgave her.

Once she saw Paris sitting at a table all dressed up, she knew this was a set up.

Cursing to herself, she almost turned around, but something told her to keep going.

Paris looked up, instantly taking in her beauty. He could see the nervousness all over her face, but he was going to make this a night to remember.

Kim cleared her throat as she approached the table

Kim cleared her throat as she approached the table. Paris was all dressed up, and she was instantly turnt on.

"You look beautiful," he said, a smile playing on his lips

"You look beautiful," he said, a smile playing on his lips. He didn't know how Daisy got her to show up, but he was thankful.

"Thank you," she blushed.

There was an awkward silence between them, but they both had so much they wanted to say to each other.

"Kim," Paris said, breaking the silence.

She looked up from her food, staring into his eyes for him to continue.

"I want ta say thank you for showin' up tonight. You mean the world to me, and I mean that. You know how much I love you, and I will do anything ta get you to come back to me. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through, and if you give me a chance, baybeh I'll make it right."

"Paris-"

"I know these are just words, anybody could say what I just said. But I'm a man of my word, and I can show you more than I can tell you. You just have to let me," he said, placing her hand in his.

Kim looked at his watery eyes, feelings hers start to water. She loved this man more than words could describe. "You can't just show me. You have to show us," she said, earning a confused look from him.

"Huh?"

"I'm pregnant."

Wind got stuck in his throat before he went into a coughing fit. Kim's eyes bucked before she got up to pat his back.

He finally calmed down after the waiter came with some water for him. "You said you what?"

"If I say it again are you gonna be able to control yourself?" she rolled her eyes.

He nodded before grabbing the both of her hands. "I said I'm pregnant. I'm two months pregnant," she said.

By the look on her face, he could tell that she was nervous, but he had her and his unborn.

"You look nervous baybeh, and you don't have to be. We gon be straight," he said, a little joy settling into his heart.

"I don't want our child to be around that drug stuff," she exclaimed.

Paris didn't want to raise his kids around that environment either. "They won't, cause I quit."

"Seriously?"she asked with a smile on her face.

"For real. I told you, I'll do anything."
*********

Excuse mistakes and typos

I don't think y'all ready for this new book 😜

I'm just stuck between using August as the love interest or DDG. They both my husbands 🌝

Yours Truly,
     PrincessNesh🦋❤️